Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Required language(s):English, Bahasa Malaysia
At least 5Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Required Skill(s): Handle full set of accounts , To strategically plan HR initiatives ,
Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
Details of requirements :-
* Handle full set of accounts and ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting schedules to the financial statements.
* Update and monitor debtors outstanding on the invoices issued payment status to efficient handling of collection, audit and revenue analysis.
* Ensure tally and balance cash, cheque, credit card and telegraphic transfer receipts/ collection on a daily basis.
* Responsible for the reconciliation of debtor listing and bank collections.
* Files maintain and distribute accounting documents, records and reports.
* Compliance to company and Finance policy and procedures.
* Contact customers who have an outstanding payment.
* Undertake any responsibility assigned by the department as and when required.
* Manage the day to day business operations of the Finance Department.
* Prepare the month end closing, management, financial reporting.
* Preparing tax returns, advising on taxation problems and contesting disputed claims before tax Officials.
* Government related ( Epf ,Socso, Eis, Lhdn and else.)
* To strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees, hiring and training procedures for employees.
* Continually educate employees on company policies and keep employee handbook current.
* Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
* Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
* Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
* Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws
* Malaysian only, Sabahan and Sarawakian are welcome.
Interested please drop your email first,call or whatapp 0167228572 (Pn Siti).
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Executive
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : MYR 2,500 - 3,000
Founded in 2007, Agensi Pekerjaan Dream Job Sdn Bhd (Company Reg No 771496-X) has become one of the top service providers with proven track record in the market for supplying qualied labours to MNCs and SMIs in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. We provide manpower management services to all businesses and at the same time we look forward in establishing long-term relationship with our valuable clients by delivering value-added and high-quality services.