- Communicate Finance SOP to related personnel of other departments, such as doctor in charge and nurses, who are involved in daily settlement.
- Review transactions performed and documents prepared by AR Assistant pertaining to all kinds of sales and receipt.
- Exercise judgement to resolve issues arising from differences in amount on all kinds of sales and receipt.
- Maintain debtor data, and ensure that credit terms are correctly reflected in Autocount.
- Update management on weekly sales amount.
- Ensure that operational matters are in order. For instance, cash in drawer and safety box are counted during daily settlement and during each cash collection respectively, credit card terminals are functional, panel invoices / statements are sent out on time.
- Monitor debtor ageing periodically, develop standard protocols in credit management.
- Arrange for necessary documents required for new bank accounts, new credit card merchants when the need arise.
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s):English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 2Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Account, Finance, Bookeeping, General Accountancy, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Must be a team player and able to work independently.
- Possess own Transport.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Healthcare/Medical
Salary : N/A
O2 KLINIK is a combined clinic in which we have aesthetic, skin, laser & general practisional services.
In line with our expansion plan, we are currently looking for enthusiastic indiciduals with an attitude to deliver and a passion in skin care and beauty to join our dynamic team.