||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Responsible for organization’s accounting, statutory compliances and financial functions such as GST submission, compliances and financial analysis
• Responsible to prepare accurate and timely management reports and financial statements
• Review and analyze financial results
• Design, plan, implement and improve the accounting & financial reporting process or system
• Coordinate with management team in preparing financial forecast, budgets and cash flow management
• Liaise with external auditors, tax consultant and company secretary for submission of statutory reporting requirements
• Ensure legal and regulatory compliance with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements imposed by regulatory bodies
• Perform ad-hoc assignment, analysis, corporate exercise and project management
• Possess a recognized degree or professional qualification in Accountancy and member of MIA
• Technical and working experience with financial IT systems from a detailed to er consolidation perspective
• Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience, preferably in similar capacity or in international auditing firm
• Strong in financial concepts, analytical, good in problem solving skills and result oriented with the right sense of urgency
• Possess positive attitude, good team player, self-motivation, a hands-on person and able to work under pressure
• Experience in IPO or corporate exercise will be an added advantage
• Competent with accounting/tax technicalities and abreast with current accounting standards and tax pronouncements
Industry:Computer/Information Technology (Software)
Salary:MYR 5,000 - 10,000
Deadline:05th Feb 2020
Silverlake Group of Companies is a global software organisation with an impeccable track record; winner of multiple awards providing unparalleled expertise and high end quality in delivering state-of-the-art solutions in the area of Banking & Finance, Capital Market/Stockbroking, Airline, Utilities and Retail industries across the world. Since its inception in 1989, Silverlake has grown tremendously to a staff force of more than 1500 people. Our software and services are marketed across Asia Pacific (Thailand, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, China, Japan, Philippines and Sri Lanka), Middle East, USA and Europe. As we are expanding our development team, we encourage talented individuals to grow and succeed with us.
NANUM DESIGN SDN. BHD.
Customer Care Center / Call Center - Admin Support
TELISTAR SOLUTIONS SDN. BHD.
Assistant Manager / Senior Executive - Accounts Payable
TSH Resources Berhad
Purchasing cum Inventory Executive (RENOWNED CO)
AGENSI PEKERJAAN RECRUIT LAB SDN. BHD.
BP Plastics Sdn Bhd
FPGA Hardware Design Engineer - 35100
Keysight Technologies Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|