Our client, a MNC company with Shared Services Centre in Malaysia is seeking for Japanese Speaking Talent to join their finance team.
- Process accounts payable workflow (Invoicing) within the given time frame
- Attend to the Accounts Payable inbox and assigned tickets accordingly
- Fill-up rejection forms accordingly, reason should be clearly identified and no invalid rejection.
- Monitor and process urgent requests before the specified deadline.
- Enter recurring entries on the 1st working day of the month.
- Resolve accounts payable and vendor issues
- Create ticket (Quick Close) for all service requests
- Process all the expense claims request received from local company as per agreed timeline.
- Resolve Concur error, i.e. ensure complete information received and edit for auto-posting (interfaced to SAP).
- Process VAT claims
- Perform vendor reconciliation and coordinating with local company and vendor to resolve any issue.
- Perform month end process and prepare month end reports
- Degree in accounting, finance or business administration
- Fresh graduate with Japanese proficiency will be considered.
- Basic knowledge and experience of MS office tools
- Proficiency in English and Japanese is a MUST (minimum JLPT N2)
- SAP knowledge will be added advantage
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : N/A
At ASK Resources, our mission is to provide efficient services to both jobseekers and employers. With over a decade of experience since being founded in 2005, ASK has been in partnership with locally established companies, shared services, GLC, PLC and MNC clients across all sectors and industries with successful result. Headquartered in Selangor with branches in Kuala Lumpur and Johor, our consultants aim to revolutionize the recruitment industry.
Whether you are someone seeking career opportunities, an employer who wants to hire the RIGHT talents that best fit your organization, or simply a fresh graduate looking for your first job, we encourage you to get in touch with us.
Think Career… Just “ASK”
For more details, please visit http://www.askresources.com.my