- To coordinate on maintenance and service of office equipment, hygiene equipment supplies and services, office furniture, pest control, electricity and water supply, plumbing services, minor renovation, air-condition services, time attendance device and other ad-hoc repairs.
- To coordinate on stock replenishments such as monthly stock checks, Purchase Requests issuance, quotations and pricing negotiations, if required.
- To coordinate on the purchasing of non-trade/pantry items & refreshments, supply of hygiene items such as Purchase Requests issuance, quotations and pricing negotiations, invoices and Delivery Order verification.
- To monitor the replenishment of first aid boxes.
- To coordinate in-house cleanliness and housekeeping such as monitoring of cleaners work performance, purchase of pantry items & refreshments, supply of hygiene items and others.
- To maintain the cleanliness and facilities of Board Room / Meeting Rooms.
- To handle business travel arrangements (hotel, flight ticket booking, visa application).
- To administer building access card, parking card and visitor pass.
- To manage / renew road tax and insurance for Company vehicles.
- To administer office mobile phone and phone line.
- To manage tenancy agreement and service agreement such as renewal, termination, expiry and new.
- To coordinate and record issuance of uniform, safety shoes, stationeries, staff ID tag, IT equipment, phone extension, workstation and etc. for newly joined employees.
- To coordinate the return of companys properties which including exit separation of resignees and interns.
- To check and verify monthly staff claims.
- To build good relationship with building management.
- To support Company events / activities / in-house training and etc.
- Update and maintain inventory reports.
- To perform all other work as and when assigned.
- To receive and act on any other instructions from the Manager, Human Resources and Administration or any others person so delegated by him / her.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s):Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Office Administrative Support or equivalent.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Heavy Industrial/Machinery/Equipment
Salary : N/A
Hyundai Elevator, an affiliated company of Hyundai Group, is a Total Moving Solution Provider that supplies a full series of elevators, escalators, automated material handling systems, auto-parking systems, PSD(Platform Screen Doors) and so on.
For the past 60 years, Hyundai has raised the name of Korea all over the world.
Now Hyundai Elevator continues the tradition and is creating a new legacy through our world renowned technology and service and now making its presence in Malaysia.