||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
- Meeting & building rapport with potential clients
- Pitching and preparing creative proposals
- Develop new sales opportunity
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Coordinating day to day communications between creative team and clients
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent
- At least 1Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent
- This position is open only for Malaysian Applicant
- Must be able to write and converse fluently in English
- Articulate with good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, target driven and able to work independently
Deadline:15th Oct 2019
Dot Creative Design is the where imagination, innovation, ingenuity and vision call home.
We’ll sit with clients and learn about their design, communication and advertising needs and what works best for them. We’ll sit around our big table and throw ideas around until we find the one that’s perfect for our clients. And we’ll do it all with a great big smile on our faces.
We are a small, fun, yet fast growing advertising agency!
Telemarketer / Acounts Clerk
Reborn Medical Technology(Penang)
Staff Nurse (Infant Care)
Gravity Plus Sdn Bhd
Goods Flow Assistant (Part Time)
Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd (IKEA Tebrau)
Youth Robotics Academy & Solutions
Malayan English Academy
Education Cousellor - near LRT (Fresh Graduates are Encourage to Apply)
Kelly Corporate Professionals
BERKELEY WORLDWIDE POWERTRAIN SDN. BHD.
|View all Similar Jobs|