||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Ensures agreed forecasts are communicated to suppliers/intercompany source points via SNP for stock planning;
• Plans replenishment of product to maintain supply service levels; manage the local S&OP process for defined brands and categories;
• Plans the reworking of promotional products with third party embellishment team;
• Plans the Packaging materials of promotional products to deliver on time in right quantities;
• Updates, produces and publishes reports including the monthly S&OP Gap initial and final reports;
• Works with warehouse / logistic in ensuring stock arrival and availability;
• Ensures out of plan issues are communicated in advance using the S&OP process to allow business alignment with relevant action points to address the issues;
• Manages inventory controls and levels conform within budgets and forecasts;
• Ensures business write off is kept minimal for product relaunches or promotions;
• Ownership of material master accuracy for planned materials
Deadline:27th Jan 2020
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference.
If is tried and tested, we challenge it. We continually invest in research and innovation to stay ahead of the game. In fact, we are changing the game in consumer health, working with people to challenge conventional thinking – whether it is product, packaging and delivery, consumer information or marketing. That’s how we keep generating the breakthrough thinking and ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world with well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Mead Johnson Infant Nutrition.
Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to change the game and outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
We’re just as demanding of our social and environmental impact too. We’ve cut our carbon footprint by 20% in just 5 years and set new 2020 targets; cutting water use by a 1/3, carbon by a 1/3 again, and for a 1/3 of sales to come from more sustainable products. As one of Save the Children’s largest partners, we are now committed to “Save a Child Every Minute” by helping stop deaths from diarrhoea.
Thrive in a game changing environment of high autonomy and accountability Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company
Visit rb.com for more information on our career opportunities and graduate programmes.
Keep up to date with us onLinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Learn how to Brand Me and RB employee blog.
PHP / Laravel Developer (5 Positions)
SiteGiant Sdn. Bhd.
Syarikat Pembenaan Yeoh Tiong Lay Sdn Bhd
Clerical Staff (Contract)
Isuzu Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive (Digital Content)
Legoland Malaysia Resort
AME CONSTRUCTION SDN BHD
Team Leader (Penang, Call center - Up to RM5,000)
Technical Support Engineer
RGF Executive Search Malaysia Sdn Bhd
HB Glass & Aluminium Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|