• Assist the Finance Manager to lead the accounting team to ensure efficiencies of the day-to-day operation accounting & financial activities, i.e General Ledger, Account Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Inventory Function.
• Assist the Finance Manager to manage overall accounting function that includes vouching payments, internal control and procedure review, ageing review, guiding junior accounts staff, preparation of financial statements, budgeting, cash flow and presentation of management accounts.
• Ensure accounts budgetary controls, forecast & projections and monthly management accounts are prepared and reviewed on timely basis.
• Involve in accounting system enhancement, process improvement and ensure good internal controls are in place while high productivities are achieved.
• Assist Finance Manager in all related operational accounts reporting, monthly financial management requirements and relevant Financial Reporting Standards.
• Assist in coaching and mentoring for subordinates and attend to any ad hoc tasks.
• Ensure for timely tax filing.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
• At least 5 years (Manager) of working experience in the related field.
• Possess strong financial analytical skill and Excel knowledge
• Have good presentation skill using Power point
• Have full spectrum of commercial accounting experience
• Preference given to candidates with property development and property management background
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : N/A
Salary : MYR 5,500 - 8,000
Diversified group of companies including property management and lifestyle companies and F&B retails.