||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Assist in managing agency compensation benefits and remunerations
• Support and implement BNM guidelines
• Member of Product Implementation Committee, ensuring commissions for new products are properly implemented.
• Support and implement key initiatives.
• Ensure commission payment is correct and timely
• Establish and continuously review controls to prevent errors/malpractice in compensation computation and payment, including:
o Ensuring Agent Control 2 sub-ledger is properly kept and no unexplainable transaction
o Ensuring that payment of agency remuneration is correct and timely
o Ensuring accuracy and correctness of data entry into agent’s account
• Periodically review and enhance commission payment process
• Settlement of terminated agents’ credit account balances
• Sample test and verify the output report generated by OPUS
• Monitor intermediaries’ accounts with debit balances and notify the Department concerned for recovery.
• Perform recovery from commission as advised by relevant departments and provide advice on whether recovery was successful.
• Monitoring and data uploaded into Agent & Staff portal which relevant to Life Agents Accounts Department
• Manage, lead and guide LAA team
• Graduate with more than 5 years working experiences in supervisory roles
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and collaborate with other relevant departments.
• Ability to execute new projects or enhancements
• Provides excellent customer service through basic knowledge of accounting and proficient knowledge of product and supporting system
• Ability to translate knowledge and experiences into processes for system efficiency.
• Has the understanding of the business, industry, and competitor activity.
Deadline:02nd Oct 2019
Allianz Malaysia Berhad
Allianz began in Germany over 120 years ago in 1889. Today, Allianz is one of the world's leading insurers and financial services providers. Allianz provides its over 78 million customers worldwide a comprehensive range of services in the areas of property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, and asset management.
Allianz Malaysia Berhad (AMB) is part of the Allianz Group. AMB, an investment holding company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries - Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad (“Allianz Life”) and Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad (“Allianz General”).
Allianz Life offers a comprehensive range of life and health insurance and investment-linked products and is one of the fastest growing life insurers in Malaysia. Allianz General is one of the leading general insurers in Malaysia and has a broad spectrum of services in motor insurance, personal lines, small to medium enterprise business and large industrial risks.
With 36 branches in major cities nationwide, Allianz Malaysia aims to distinguish itself as the most trusted provider of financial services to suit the lifetime needs of Malaysians and at the same time, play a role as a responsible corporate citizen.
ELC English Language Company (M) Sdn Bhd
SERVICE ENGINEER (Food & Pharma, Industrial Solutons) Up to MYR4,800
Cairnhill Metrology Group
SUPERVISOR AIRCOND - HVAC (OFFSHORE)
STAGNO Tech Sdn Bhd
Pharmacist & Product Trainer
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sdn Bhd
Soft Space Sdn Bhd
Soft Space Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|