- Reporting to the Audit Manager.
- Responsible to carry out internal audit work based on approved audit plan of the department. The IAD adopts a risk-based auditing approach and is guided by the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit set by IIA.
- Perform risk assessments to identify and analyse objectives and risks in order to determine adequate and sufficient scope of audit and area of focus.
- Provide internal control assurance by conducting review of the effectiveness of internal controls and compliance to policies and procedures, and consulting services to add value and improve operations.
- Deliver practical, cost-effective and value-added recommendations pertaining to internal controls, governance or risk management framework, to the Management.
- Malaysian citizen
- Above 21 years old upon the closing date of application
- Pass the Malay Language including oral test at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Professional Qualifications in Accounting / Finance / Economics / Business. Those with professional qualifications or certifications (e.g. ACCA/ICAEW/MICPA/CIMA/CPA/CIA/CISA) will have added advantage.
- At least 3 - 5 years working experience in internal or external audit with Big 4 accounting firm and/or with established listed companies.
- Knowledge in financial accounting, functional audit (e.g. procurement / human resources/properties management or related fields), risk management and corporate governance will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of accounting principles and proficiency in applying auditing standards.
- High integrity with strong analytical, result-oriented, process-driven, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team member.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work in a diverse environment and build good working relationships with business partners.
- Good report-writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in both oral and written Malay and English language.
All applications are strictly CONFIDENTIAL and only shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. Applications are deemed UNSUCCESSFUL if there is no feedback from the EPF 3 MONTHS after the closing date of the advertisement.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Banking/Financial Services
Salary : N/A
The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is one of the world’s oldest provident funds. Established in 1951, we help the Malaysian workforce to save for their retirement in accordance to the Employees Provident Fund Act 1991.
Today, we at the EPF continue to refine our vision to not only stay relevant but to create a better retirement for all our members. This strengthens our commitment in safeguarding our members’ savings and increasing our dedication in providing excellent services.
In tandem with our main vision in helping members achieve a better future, we have extended our mandate to include aiding national infrastructural development while safeguarding and growing members’ retirement savings.