Working in the World Check Risk Screening product, the Assistant Research Analyst is responsible to maintain accurate information currency to support the growth of Refinitiv’s Content business across the region The Assistant Research Analyst works closely with Research Manager ASPAC on research requirements and initiatives
We want you if you
• recently graduated with a background in International Relations, Political Science, or other social science fields
• can read and write in Mandarin and translate Mandarin into English as the job involves reading materials in Mandarin on a day-to-day basis
• are very detail oriented, very analytical and inquisitive
• are proficient with MS Office and able to work on an online environment
• are passionate about research work in the field of financial risk
• have strong understanding of the world political environment
• are open to working and learning in a fast-paced environment with exposure to multinational settings
You are expected to
• conduct in-depth research on China’s political structures
• analyse information from a wide range of sources and produce structured reports on a daily basis
• work on a tight deadline when required
• interact with other research team colleagues in other countries
• report to the World Check Team Lead
World-Check is a source of risk intelligence data which helps organisations across the world meet their regulatory obligations, make informed decisions about who they do business with and help prevent themselves from inadvertently being used to launder the proceeds of financial crime or association with corrupt business practices World-Check monitors a huge range of public sources including more than 600 sanctions, regulatory and law enforcement lists, thousands of media sources, as well as company information and regulatory filings, to ensure its data is accurate and up-to-date Data can be accessed using purpose-built screening platforms, APIs and selected partner software
Deadline:26th Feb 2020
Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, Refinitiv provides information, insights and technology that drive innovation and performance in global financial markets. Our heritage of integrity enables our customers to make critical decisions with confidence while our best-in-class data and cutting-edge technologies enable greater opportunity. We enable the financial community to trade smarter and faster, overcome regulatory challenges, and scale intelligently.
Bold – By combining over 160 years of Reuters heritage with the latest technology and industry innovation, we’re blending our history with the future to create opportunity from change.
Focused – High-performance products are powered by high-performance people. We’re building a culture that values pushing boundaries together and taking ownership and action.
Open – The greatest driver of innovation is freedom of access – to the best data, smart tools and human expertise. That’s why we invest in our community-driven open platform – to break down barriers and create choice.
Senior Sales Engineer / Manager
Hong Xin Construction Sdn Bhd
OSBORNESOFT INTERACTIVE SDN. BHD.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Event and Roadshow Promoter
Section Manager (Material Control)
Johnson Controls Hitachi Air Conditioning Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
|View all Similar Jobs|