The Sunway Group isthe first Malaysian conglomerate to have a fully integrated Finance Shared Services Centre (Finance SSC) Finance SSC, the financial outsourcing arm of the Group, is a fully integrated accounting center which provides to its business operations financial and accounting support services from transaction processing to value added management decision support To ensure continuous growth, the center has invested significantly in external training and in-house development programmes to further improve, equip and develop its staff In line with our vision to provide world-class support services, we wish to invite qualified and dynamic individuals who share our passion for excellence, to be part of our family and bring the center to greater heights
- Participate in the proposal and evaluation of Chart of Accounts and other General Ledger standing data, supervise and ensure timely execution of action steps required
- Prepare journal entries and cash book transactions
- Ensure reconciliation of inter-company transactions
- Manage month end closing of accounts
- Prepare financial statements (including Consolidated Accounts), notes to accounts and relevant reports for management and statutory/external reporting purposes
- Prepare and co-ordinate ad-hoc management reports and report analysis
- Ensure financial statements are accurate and timely
- Ensure all schedules are prepared for audit purposes
- Liaise with Business Units and External Auditors where required
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelors Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Preferably Fresh Graduates or Junior Executives with exposure in General Accounting/Book-keeping or equivalent
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Willing to work in Bandar Sunway
- 1 Full-Time position available
Interested candidates may apply online Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department
Deadline:29th Mar 2020
BUILDING ENDURING COMMUNITIES
Established in 1974, Sunway Group is one of Malaysia’s largest conglomerates with core interests in property, construction, education and healthcare. We are a 15,000-strong team operating in 50 locations worldwide, working together to improve the quality of life of our communities through 12 business divisions - property, construction, retail, hospitality, leisure, healthcare, education, commercial, trading and manufacturing, building materials, quarrying and Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT).
Sunway believes that sustainability is the key to building enduring communities. Our unique Build-Own-Operate business model powers the growth of the sustainable integrated townships of Sunway City in Selangor, Sunway City Ipoh and Sunway Iskandar in Johor, which span 5,000 acres.
Our three public-listed companies -- Sunway Berhad, Sunway Construction, and Sunway REIT, with a combined market capitalisation of RM 15 billion -- form a real-estate value chain that exemplifies socially responsible business practices, evidenced by their listing on the FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index.
At Sunway, we are committed to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), and continue to align our business strategies to meet the needs of our communities in line with the SDG agenda. The Jeffrey Sachs Center on Sustainable Development, established at Sunway University in 2016, serves as a hub for the education and advancement of sustainability across Southeast Asia. The Center is the first of its kind in Asia. Through the Jeffrey Cheah Foundation, we provide disadvantaged and deserving young adults access to quality education by disbursing scholarships exceeding RM270 million as of 2016.
We also consider our Environmental, Economic, and Social (EES) impact in our everyday business decisions - from our policies and social initiatives to day-to-day operations - so that we deliver enduring growth for thriving communities. In all that we do, we are driven by our core values of Integrity, Humility, Excellence.
BORNEO WASTE INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD.
HKT DECOR SDN BHD
(HY) HR Manager (ref: 46730) Butterworth RM7k-10k
Agensi Pekerjaan Reeracoen Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Craftline Industries Sdn Bhd
Software Engineer - .NET - Petaling Jaya - Fresh Grad
Key Account Manager - Distributions
Trilogie Polymers Pte Ltd (A member of the OMYA group)
|View all Similar Jobs|