Build CTC Systems Product Strategy
- Create Go-To-Market strategy and sales playbook for all sales channels
- Internalize the opportunity and change agenda following Market Trends
Managing Business Results
- Responsible for Product Revenue and Gross Profit target attainment
- Provide reporting and analysis of business results to key stakeholders at CTC
- Make recommendations that would help maximize category profitability
Support Marketing Campaigns to Drive Product Business
- Propose marketing plans, initiatives, and campaigns to meet business objectives
- Create/build the right level-to-level relationships with key vendor partners
- Key vendor partners include: HPE, VMware, etc.
- Plan/conduct business reviews to the vendor community
- Understanding and articulating vendor strategy internally and alignment to CTCs business strategy
- Responsible for recruiting new vendors as necessary and presenting the business case back to the business
- Ability to manage external partners and executive level relationships and the ability to manage and develop people
- Minimum Education Bachelors Degree or equivalent, MBA considered an asset
- Ability to build and execute cross-functional plans to achieve defined objectives
- Ability to analyze and interpret business results and develop an action plan and setting targets
- Ability to build strong relationships with the sales organization
- 5+ years of IT industry experience
- 5+ years of business development/sales experience
- Knowledge of HPE and/or Vmware solutions is a strong asset
- Ability to communicate with Solution Architects
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Computer/Information Technology (Software)
Salary : N/A
CTC Global Sdn Bhd (CTCG) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (CTC) and ITOCHU Corporation. ITOCHU Corporation is one of the largest conglomerates in Japan and is the majority shareholder of CTC. Both CTC and ITOCHU Corporation are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and have current market capitalisations of US$2.6 billion and US$18.6 billion respectively.
In Malaysia, the CTCG team has been serving enterprise customers from major commercial and government sectors for over 40 years, starting from when it was CSA, then subsequently CSC and now as part of the CTC and Itochu Group.
Powered by a team of 600 qualified and experienced IT professionals, CTCG supports its customers through a country-wide network of 23 service centres and delivers an extensive portfolio of systems integration solutions to enable businesses to operate more efficiently.