- Produce drawings as per detail and able to revise within short time frame.
- Coordinate submission schedules, monitor modelling / update drawing and inform BIM Manager when there is a change.
- Monito / checking if there is any crashing
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced /Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Machanical Engineering) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Civil 3D BIM is mandotary, Revit structures, AutoCAD 3D, Naviswork, MicroStation, Microsoft Office.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in the related field is required.
- Able to work independently with tight deadlines and process initiative.
- Self motivated and hardworking.
- Full time position(s) available.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
Salary : N/A
We are a leading and establish civil and structural consultant firm located in Kuala Lumpur and UK. Due to inceasing of work load in local and Oversea projects, we are seeking committed talents who possess the intelligence, professionalism and initiative to join us.