We are searching for a professional and courteous Client Relationship / Services Executive with great people skills to help our business prioritize existing customers and bring new clients on board. The Client Relationship / Services Executive will be tasked with maintaining current clients and growing our customer base, keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details, developing customer service policies, and recommending different product options to clients. Your dedication to the needs of our clients will encourage client loyalty and enhance our organizations growth through positive client-to-business engagement.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent active listening and communication skills, good personal presentation, politeness and tact, and be able to function in a high-pressure environment. The noteworthy Client Relationship / Services Executive should provide timely solutions to clients problems, build sustainable and continuous relationships with clients, show initiative and drive when dealing with client requests, and assist in developing sales strategies.
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
- Inspire repeat-business from clients.
- Conduct customer service workshops and presentations.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
- Offer advice to clients on services and products.
- Develop surveys and capture client information.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget
- Develop and manage a detailed schedule and work plan
- Business Degree or related qualification.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Transportation/Logistics
Salary : N/A
TheLorry is a leading technology-empowered logistics platform in South-East Asia. We offer a comprehensive and integrated marketplace model, where we connect professional drivers with corporate and individual customers through game-changing technology. TheLorry enables Multinational Corporations (MNCs) and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to be more agile, effective and cost efficient with award-winning solutions. Partnering with more than 10,000 professional and background-checked drivers, TheLorry aims to deliver enhanced logistics experience in its vision to be the most trusted logistics platform and market leader in the region.