Emerson is a global industry leader in providing automation and technology solutions to our customers in many industries We are seeking a Connected Services Analyst to provide our customers with insights into their instruments and processes to meet their strategic operational goals and safety standards We are looking for highly self-motivated candidates who have strong analytical and communication skills who will be able to deliver our commitments to our customers
Data Management & Data Analysis
• Acquires databases from customer sites, restores data to Emerson servers and keeps databases up to date
• Analyzes data from customer sites and identifies important information found in the data
• Includes input from other data sources and site information as needed
• Prepares data analysis report and finds value in data
• Introduces new analysis techniques to add further insight into data
• Identifies new analysis/functions for inclusion into future product releases
• Assists in development of report formatting automation tools
• Highlights system performance issues and important findings with development teams
• Updates CRM to note the delivery of reports and analysis
• Initiates discussion with customer either remotely or at customer site on data analysis findings with reports
• Collaborates with different workgroups to follow-up/complete action items in Minutes of Meeting
• Degree in Mechanical or Materials Engineering or equivalent
• Ability to identify value in large data sets
• Excellent analytical and good problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills
• Meticulous and high attention to details and maintains confidentiality in all situations
Deadline:25th Feb 2020
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an entry level candidates exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri in the US, Emerson Electric Co. is a diversified global technology company providing products and services for a wide range of industries, commercial markets and end-users. Emerson Process Management Asia Pacific business started 42 years ago with the Singapore office is a recognized leader in process-automation products and technology that offers unmatched capabilities to improve process and asset performance for customers in the chemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, power, water and wastewater, and other process-related industries. Singapore, the strategic site of Emerson’s Asia Pacific Headquarters, is of special significance to Emerson customers in the Asia Pacific region. Occupying 280,000 sq. ft, it is the hub of technical know-how and expertise for the development, production, and support of automation solutions, products and services. At Emerson, we empower you to meet the demands of the industry with better quality, expanded capacity, improved efficiency & safety. We define Success as identifying new opportunities & powering our businesses with the best people and resources so that we are in a position to win. To find out more about our company, please visit our website www.ap.emersonprocess.com.
Rentokil Initial Singapore Pte Ltd
Client Service Support (American MNC, Online Platform) - Up to $4K - spccp
Client Relations Executive(Sales) / Fixed Basic Up ($3.1k) + Comm / 5Days
Search Index Pte Ltd
Maintenance Technician (Gas Industry / West / Up to $2K)
WE GOT THIS PTE. LTD.
Senior Art Educator
Little Artists Art Studio Pte Ltd
Site Reliability Engineering Lead (Ref 23222)
JOBLINE RESOURCES PTE. LTD.
Cabin Crew - Based in Singapore (Recruitment in October 2019)
Scoot Private Limited
Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Nurse (Dialysis Clinic)
RN Care Pte. Ltd.
|View all Similar Jobs|