We are looking for a content writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If youre familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, wed like to meet you.
Ultimately, youll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the companys current content.
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Transportation/Logistics
Salary : N/A
TheLorry is a leading technology-empowered logistics platform in South-East Asia. We offer a comprehensive and integrated marketplace model, where we connect professional drivers with corporate and individual customers through game-changing technology. TheLorry enables Multinational Corporations (MNCs) and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to be more agile, effective and cost efficient with award-winning solutions. Partnering with more than 10,000 professional and background-checked drivers, TheLorry aims to deliver enhanced logistics experience in its vision to be the most trusted logistics platform and market leader in the region.