• Design, develop, test and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis and production coordination.
• Responsible for the evaluation and improvement of product flow through the factory based on product routings and time standards.
• Lead lean manufacturing / lead time reduction activities within the focus factory.
• Develop, evaluate and maintain capacity planning. Support short range focus factory capacity planning. Lead mid to long range focus factory capacity planning.
• Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
• Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
• Responsible for the evaluation and improvement of process efficiencies to aid in reduced product cost and improved product quality.
• Develop and maintain and standardize product routing structure. Develop and maintain product time standards.
• Responsible to discuss with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
• Evaluate, improve, and maintain the engineering quotation process for new products.
• Develop and implement process efficiency measurements and tracking methodology.
• Analysis of production floor layout as related to product flow in the PCB assembly and box build areas.
• Evaluate product flow times and develop/implement improvement plans.
• Develop and analyze data for RFQ process.
• Participate in new product implementation team.
• Additional duties as assigned by the Management.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical / Industrial / others related Engineering disciplinary. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Strong background in fundamental industrial engineering techniques and AutoCAD skill
• Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Type : Company job
Role : Junior Executive
Industry : Electrical & Electronics
Salary : Not Disclosed
ABOUT PLEXUS-Plexus (www.plexus.com) has delivered optimized Product Realization solutions through a customer focused service model since 1979. This service model seamlessly integrates product conceptualization, design, commercialization, manufacturing, fulfillment and sustaining services to deliver comprehensive end-to-end solutions to customers in the America, European and Asia Pacific regions. Our flexible business model enables customers to choose any combination of services to realize their go-to-market strategies while focusing on their core competencies. Plexus offers services to over 100 branded product companies in the Defense/Security/Aerospace, Industrial/Commercial, Medical, Networking/Communications sectors.
Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving Excellence
Plexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.
At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.
Learn more atPlexus.com/careers.