- Drafting creative content that aligns with the companys brand identity and strategy.
- Creating content that optimises brand retention and up-sell across direct marketing,digital marketing, and sales materials, etc.
- Producing high quality localized content on the website, mobile apps and other platforms.
- Ensuring all content is up to date across all platforms and channels.
- Maintaining and updating glossaries and translation guidelines.
- Testing the translated content on products.
- Bachelors Degree in Linguistics/Journalism/Mass Communications or equivalent qualification in related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Experience in creating EDM, social media posting, translation, landing page writing and SEO.
- ENGLISH as the native language (E.g. Australia, UK, US Nationals)
- Familiarity with CMS and CAT tools is an advantage.
Would like to work in a google-like office set up?
With free meals provided all day and enjoying the below benefits:
- Working Visa provided.
- Transport Allowance
- Anniversay Vacation Benefit
- Dental/Optical Allowance
- Gym Facilities
- Annual Leaves/Medical Leaves
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : N/A
Timesconsult is a recruitment agency with offices in Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand. Founded in 2005, we are now the leading regional job agency for all-level positions in both private and public sectors.
At timesconsult, we actualise results for each client through a systematic, accurate and proven methodology. We pride ourselves on our highly passionate and experienced team of recruitment consultants who have in-depth knowledge of relevant industries and extensive contacts spread through vast networks.
We can assist you to effectively take care of all the aspects of the hiring process, so that you see only qualified candidates with real potentials at interviews. Being ever mindful of individual needs and requirements, we ensure the success of both the candidate and your organisation.