- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s):English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 1Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Coordinate resources, collecting new route requirements, summarizing quotations and input AR data. Maintain in system to ensure operation efficiency
- Daily work : handle order requirements from customers, validate documents, confirm orders with customer and cargo space booking
- Respond customer query, container tracking and problem solving if any urgent matter occurred
- Consolidate monthly / yearly report of container space forecast and resource requirements to supplier
- Verify AR invoices and AP bills, ensure on-time AR/AP account settlement
- Monitor suppliers service quality and report to management during regular review meeting
- Ensure the distribution and delivery on time, with proper documentation and in accordance to customers preference
- Handle administrative duties ((employee/visitor flight, accommodation or transport booking, office purchases, office equipment maintenance & etc)
- Liaise with company secretaries and other relevant authorities on their respective matters
- Handle any special / ad hoc duties assigned by superior from time to time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Transportation/Logistics
Salary : N/A
Leading Supply Chain Solution Partner
JUSDA, a service platform of supply chain management for Foxconn Technology Group and a pilot in integrating C2M2C (Component to Manufacture to Consumer) supply chain services around the world, is committed to driving professionalism and growth of supply chain management by advanced technology and R&D. The company applies an innovative business model that covers trading flow, goods flow, information flow, capital flow, technology flow and process flow.
Jusda realized the end-to-end collaborative operation of smart logistic system platforms with the integration information network of big data analysis, cloud platform construction, and Internet of Things, Jusda has built a smart supply chain real-time collaborative platform based on DT big data operation in the Industry 4.0 technology era.
With the outstanding global supply chain management experience, Jusda has been certified with the national AAAAA integrated logistic enterprise qualification, AEO enterprise advanced certification, ISO9001, NVOCC, and World Cargo Alliance. Jusda has become a significant business partner to more than 3,000 3C component manufacturers and customers around the world and serves more than 1,000 well-known brand customers.