1. Support the follow – up of payments due, solve basic disputes and provide clarifications to debtors to ensure timely collections.
2. Demonstrates good customer service skills while initiating direct contact with customers.
3. Actively perform skip tracing activities through various sources/tools in order to locate defaulted borrowers.
4. Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary.
5. Follow route and time schedule of collection duties such as but not limited to collection of payment, issuance of collection receipt, updating of collection record.
6. Maintain the customer master file, record collection transactions and reconcile receipts against invoices/customer list to ensure timely and accurate month – end closing.
7. Provide administrative support to continuous improvement initiatives that streamline existing credit control/collection processes and improve efficiencies through a better utilization of automated systems.
8. Provide information to internal stakeholders on debtors' outstanding balances, collections, etc.
9. Work closely with customers on collections and reconciliation of balances to ensure accurate and timely recovery of payments.
1. Minimum Diploma in Accounting / Finance with Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is an advantage.
2. Minimum 3 year work experience in a related field.
3. Detail oriented with good communication & interpersonal skills.
Type : Company job
Role : Senior Executive
Industry : Manufacturing/Production
Salary : Not Disclosed
Serving the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Energy, Marine, Aerospace industries for over 35 years. SBN is an established ISO 9001 manufacturing company specialized in Bolts & Nuts, Cable Support Systems and Cathodic Protection.
SBN produces tons of alloy steel studbolts & nuts each day, we have a comprehensive portfolio of engineering product, new Engineering Products are specially fabricated at our plants following customer drawing and specifications. Our client includes Petronas, Shell, MMHE, Ranhill, Cameron, Sime Darby, etc.