- Act as a main administrative point of contact and responsible for all administrative works and document management.
- To attend to all inquiries from various parties and coordinate to resolve related issues.
- Ensure all operational work processes and documentations are in compliance with the relevant laws/ regulations and the companys requirements.
To assist Head of Department in the preparation of various documentations, procedures that is relevant to the management of the properties.
To perform ad-hoc duties assigned as and when necessary.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the relevant field.
- Applicants should be independent, pro-active and have good follow up and communication skills.
- Excellent customer services, pleasant personality with a friendly disposition.
- Candidate fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Must be proficient in English, Mandarin andBahasa Malaysia.
- Must possess own transport, willing to work during weekends and holidays and willing to travel.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : N/A
Salary : N/A
A front runner of property market especially the Northern Malaysia spanning integrated townships, commercial developments, mid to high end property.