||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
• Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers
• Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member
• Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level
• Assists the manager with daily operation of the call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling and reward/recognition programs
• Answer customer calls and register them in the service management system following the call management process and quality compliance requirements
• Assign and dispatch Field Services Engineers (FSE’s) to assign service orders based on the advice of the FSE with helpdesk / response center duty or the Team Lead Field Services (or Service Delivery Manager) in the district
• Order spare parts if required and dispatch to FSEs/ customers
• Plan & coordinate the Preventive Maintenance schedule with customers & FSE Escalate to CS Delivery Manager for non-compliance
• Prepare services and spare parts quotations to customer following the Quotation Process and process customer purchase order for services and spare parts
• Compile service reports, parts delivery notes and other supporting documents for the purchase order invoicing
• Create quote based on requested services from a customer and send the approved quote to the customer
• Follow up delivery status of ordered spare parts Identify delivery issues and take corrective actions timely by working closely together with suppliers and physical distribution to resolve the issues
• Coordinate inbound/ outbound delivery of parts, and local shipment to customer site
• Generate Reports using excel and pivot
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Minimum GCE "O" Levels or above
Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
At least 1 year of relevant experience
Proficient in MS Office Applications, process good knowledge of Excel (Pivot table)
Able to multi-task in fast pace environment
Positive attitude, the enthusiasm to learn and the ability to work in a team
Able to commence work within short notice is an advantage
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Industry:Consulting (Business & Management)
Deadline:04th Feb 2020
Telistar is a One-Stop End-to-End Service Solutions Provider (SSP). We specialise in tailoring the right solutions for service-centric organizations with the aim of enhancing Profitability, Productivity, Efficiency and Control (PPEC).
Customising our service delivery processes and management styles to fit into the culture and workplace environment of our clients, we are highly adaptable towards our client's needs and understand that there is no "one-size-fits-all" mentality for the services industry.
With our Total Service Management (TSM) Solutions and a strong team with a combined service experience of more than 50 years in the industry, we give our clients the necessary support to allow them to focus on their core business and maximise their full potential in an increasingly competitive market.
Aspiring to be the leading Service Solutions Provider in the Asia Pacific Region, Telistar gives uncompromising dedication in Empowering Solutions Through Services for clients to achieve their Strategic Business Objectives.
Telistar Solutions - Empowering Solutions Through Services!
VED Engineers Sdn Bhd
Clinic Assistant (Front Desk)
TONIK ASIA GROUP SDN BHD
Sales Specialist (Specialty Chemicals)
DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd
AML Compliance Officer (Contract)
The Bank of Nova Scotia Berhad (308035-U)
Transfer Pricing Manager
JSW ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Visual Merchandising Executive
Skechers Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Skechers Malaysia Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|