||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for individuals who are passionate in the field of customer service If you believe you are ready to take your career to the next level, come and join us!
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
• Continuous learning opportunities in a conducive co-working space environment
• Healthy work-life balance in conjunction with “Happy Healthy You” campaign
• Flexi-Benefit for you and your dependents
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO
• Assist to carry out handing over upon VP/key collection and joint-inspections with purchasers
• Provide customer care and to attend to purchasers’ complaints to ensure complaints are handled and resolved effectively and in timely manner
• Carry out daily on-site inspections during DLP and to provide feedback to the Manager
• Prepare periodical reports on defects and to attend department meetings, defects meeting and site meetings as and when required
• Ensure proper and effective documentation and filing system
• Monitor defects rectification work are completed on time
• Carry out joint-inspections and checking of building works, M & E systems during joint-inspection with purchasers
• Any other duties/tasks as assigned by the Company
DESIRED QUALIFICATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
• Minimum Diploma or in Architecture, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or related field
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in related field
• A keen learner, self-motivated and team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiar with procedures for the handing over of properties
• Experience in customer service
• Has technical knowledge to check and monitor defects rectification
• Basic IT skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, resourceful, has initiative & self-motivated
Deadline:03rd Feb 2020
Paramount Property is a wholly own subsidiary of Paramount Corporation Berhad with a track record of close to four decades for building enduring addresses in Malaysia. We are an award-winning developer with projects such as Sejati Residences, Utropolis Glenmarie Shah Alam, Bandar Laguna Merbok, Sungai Petani, Bukit Banyan Sungai Petani, Utropolis Batu Kawan.
Being the People’s Developer ™, Paramount Property is committed to providing quality homes that changes lives and enriching communities for a better world. Everything that we do is backed by its commitment to build with its customer’s expectation, by engaging with its customer for feedback and keeping up with property trends.
In Human Capital Management, Paramount Property is being recognized as the ‘Best Company to Work for in Asia 2013 award’ by HR Asia, ‘Employers of Choice Award- Malaysia HR Award 2011 award’ by MIHRM, PERKESO [email protected] Challenge 2017 First Prize (Employer - Medium Category) andPERKESO [email protected] Challenge 2018 First Prize (Employer - Medium Category).
Being a forward-thinking, award-winning entity, Paramount Property is always on the look-out for driven, motivated, and aspired individuals to take the company to a greater height.
Executive, Management Reporting
AmInvestment Bank Berhad
Digital Marketing Manager / Specialist (Performance marketing)
FORETECH INNOVATION SDN. BHD.
Property Consultant / Negotiator
Panda Land Properties SDN BHD
Eksklusif Mahir Sdn Bhd
Human Resource Internship
Arvato Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Sales Executive (Digital Printing & Cloud Services)
Agensi Pekerjaan Execsearch Sdn Bhd
Quoting Specialist I
Zebra Technologies (M) Sdn Bhd
Supervisor - Health, Safety & Environment
Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|