||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
ON Semiconductor is looking for a self-driven, Data Archiving Analyst to join our team in our Petaling Jaya location Apart from technical skills, one should have good interpersonal skills with a strong sense of functional capabilities to collaborate with internal stakeholders on system requirements and delivery schedules Analytical and critical thinking will be crucial in working with customers A team player with excellent communications skills is desired
The Data Archiving Analyst will provide immediate contributions to the data archival process during application decommissioning to achieve cost avoidance and reduce administrative overhead To excel in this role, candidates should have a firm understanding of MicroFocus Archiving products used to support the program
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Direct interaction with key Business and IT Stakeholders to gather, translate, and implement data retention requirements to technical solutions
• Enhance the data extraction, preparation, and automation process through the use of ETL tools and scripting
• Perform periodic server performance modifications
• Build SQL scripts and system environment variables
• Analyze and prepare data extracted from the host application
• Upload, deploy and run data using importing tools
• Verify/validate accuracy of data imported to the archiving tools
• Prepare reports, manage data storage and retrieval systems
• Schedules, plans, and oversees system upgrades
• Research and evaluate new related technologies
• BS in Computer Science/Information Systems (or equivalent) with minimum 2 years of data analysis experience
• Experience working on Linux environment
• Applied experience in facilitating business requirements, research, and documentation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; able to interact effectively with people from many different disciplines
• Strong time management skills to prioritize workload and satisfy program deadlines with the abilities to adapt to changing priorities
• Experience using MicroFocus Structured Data Manager 73/76, Content Manager 91, PostgreSQL 96+, SDM Designer, PGAdmin 4 v2 is a plus
• Connecting to Tableau, Hyperion, Qlikview or other reporting tools provides an advantage
• Experience with any data manipulation language such as Python is a plus
Salary:MYR 5,400 - 6,000
Deadline:04th Feb 2020
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is a leading provider of power efficient semiconductor solutions to customers in the power supply, automotive, communications, computer, consumer, medical, wireless, mobile phone, industrial and military/ aerospace markets. The company's broad portfolio includes power, analog, DSP, mixed-signal, advance logic, clock management and standard component devices.
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving innovation in energy efficient electronics, empowering design engineers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help customers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
While the company's corporate headquarters are located in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S., it operates a worldwide network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, the Asia Pacific regions, Europe and the Middle East.
Global corporate headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona. The company operates a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
Be the Best ON Semiconductor Assembly/Test Operation, the Most Responsible Corporate Citizen and the Employer of Choice in the Region.
Backend Manufacturing (Site 1) - Enable ON Semiconductor to be the Leader in Power Management and Portable merkets by Providing Innovative Packaging & Test Solutions at Benchmark Cost through Knowledgeable Workforce and Operational Excellence.
Wafer Fab (Site 2) - ISMF will be a world class Discrete Wafer Fab Facility through Superior Planning, Operational and Technical Excellence.
External Manufacturing - Enable ON Semiconductor to achieve Revenue, Profit & Growth Targets Through Best in Class Management of our External Manufacturing Supply Base That Meets Our Quality, Cost, Delivery & Technology Needs.
Senior Analyst / Client Engagement
Unit Head Analytics
Skechers Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Logistic Executive / Assistant Manager
K F PAPER PRODUCTS (MELAKA) SDN BHD
Mechanical & Electrical Engineer (M&E)
K F PAPER PRODUCTS (MELAKA) SDN BHD
Mechanical Engineer (Engineering & Production Process)
Tonasco Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Senior Database Administrator
OS HRS Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|