KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
• Prepare quotes for renewals
• Extract data from various software applications & accurately key-in to the SVU
• Validate and check completeness of information reflected in SVU against latest records from Sunrise
• Resolve discrepancies in data as much as possible and obtain further information whenever practical to do so; otherwise, flag missing information as necessary
• Reflect status of quotes, as well as missing information, on applicable documents/templates ready for sending to relevant onshore and other contacts
• Assist ad-hoc and/or general queries, as required
• Other functions to be transitioned as per agreed timeline and schedule
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/Documentation Ownership
• Prepares and/or updates all necessary documentation, e.g. dashboard, KPI, templates, process maps and manuals/procedures, etc. for all functions in accordance with the agreed scope of services
Other Ad-hoc and/or required deliverables.
The successful candidate preferably may have a minimum 1-2 years experience gained in a professional services/financial institution/insurance environment. Previous experience in a Data Entry role, in an Insurance industry or in Client Servicing will be an advantage.
Open to consider ‘star’ fresh graduates, with the willingness to learn and the right attitude on repetitive tasks.
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES / EXPERIENCE
• High attention to detail and quality, fast learner and with the desire to understand business processes
• High aptitude in working with volumes of data
• Effectively work with team and others to meet timelines, objectives and KPIs
• Eager to take full responsibility for tasks assigned
• Excellent interpersonal and time management skills – liaison with onshore counterparts, and various internal/external stakeholders
• Good written and verbal English communication skills, advance skills in reading comprehension and simple analysis of documents
• Highly motivated and honest, committed to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace and adaptable to change & a fast-paced environment
• Flexible and driven, ability to multi-task and work under pressure or time constraints
• Analytical and accurate, organized, detail oriented and simple problem-solving skills are must-haves
• Continuous process improvement mindset and pro-activeness required
• Experience working with Winbeat, Insight, CBS and eGlobal Broker systems, and other similar system will be an edge
• Competent in Microsoft Office, intermediate MS Excel skills required
• Able to execute sets of agreed processes to ensure efficient, timely and accurate information delivery
• Committed to work in Australian Working Hours (6AM - 3PM).
the willingness to learn and the right attitude on repetitive tasks.
Type : Company job
Role : Junior Executive
Industry : Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
Salary : Not Disclosed
AS White is an Australian company with headquarters in Sydney and contemporary offices across Vietnam, Malaysia and The Philippines. We help organisations build their global teams and capability by providing international talent and resources. Our clients have been able to innovatively drive efficiencies and growth by partnering with our talented teams across South East Asia.