Omniraise is one of Aisa’s fastest growing Sales and Marketing company working exclusively in the NGO Sector. We are currently looking for competitive and trustworthy individuals to join our fast growing team to help us exceed our client’s targets.
• Competent in data processing.
• Creating reports for our CRM platform.
• Maintaining data and supporting across the business in terms of auditing and managing data.
• Working with a CRM platform and interpreting exported data to managers
• Basic Microsoft Office skills is required.
• Proficient Excel skills preferred.
• High attention to details needed.
• Information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with CRM Solution company.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Contact Center Platform (CCP).
• Ability with backup solutions.
• Ability to Import and Export Data.
• Ability to generate report from the database.
• Data Maintenance, Database Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Presenting Technical Information, Database Design, Reporting Skills, Quality Focus, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Requirements Analysis
• Competitive basic pay plus bonus- double salary within 6 to 12 months.
• Family environment- recognition programs, monthly team dinner, quarterly team building.
• Travel opportunity inside and outside Malaysia.
• Fast career growth- grow to a management role with a team of 10 within 6-12 months.
• Continuous training and coaching- learning and development practice.
What some of our staff say about working in Omniraise:
• “I feel proud to work here”- Kat, Face to Face Team Leader, Thailand.
• “I treat this business like it’s my own”- Poom, Events Manager, Thailand.
• “This job really teaches me to think, rather than just follow a process like many companies do”- Por, Team Manager, Thailand.
• “I feel so supported and am so happy to work here” – Mamaew, Telemarketing Manager, Thailand.
Type : Company job
Role : Junior Executive
Industry : Consulting (Business & Management)
Salary : MYR 3,000 - 4,200
Omniraise is a new marketing and fundraising agency working for some of the most high profile, blue-chip global NGOs in Thailand and across Asia. We specialise in events, roadshows or face to face marketing and telephone marketing –the two of main channels for raising funds from the public across Asia today.
For almost 20 years, in countries across the world, face to face marketing or telephone marketing has been inspiring members of the public to generously donate on a regular, on-going basis to a variety of different charities and NGOs.
Our operations spans in Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.