- Reporting to the Head of Unit / Section.
- Responsible to develop audit programs and perform IT security audits/process reviews.
- Assess the adequacy of the system-related security configurations.
- Identify risk solutions to decrease the loss of data, increase the data protection mechanisms and controls throughout the organization.
- Audit and independently test from an organizational aspect, internal and external network, web application, mobile application, networking, and wireless vulnerabilities.
- Advise on issues related to cybersecurity and system controls to assess the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal controls by staying abreast of the latest/relevant cybersecurity threats and technology development.
- Report summary of audit findings to Management / Head of Section / Head of Department, drawing attention to areas of particular concern, weakness or improvement points and making recommendations for further actions to address any issues.
- Malaysian citizen
- Above 21 years old upon the closing date of application
- Pass the Malay Language including oral test at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Professional Qualifications in Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Information Security / Network Security / Cyber Security or fields related thereto. Those with professional qualifications or certifications (CISA / CISSP / CISM / MCSE / CCENT / CCNA / LA ISO27001:2005) will have added advantage.
- At least 5 - 7 years of working experience in IT security / IT audit / IT operation and IT risk management.
- Good knowledge in cybersecurity, information security management system (ISMS), IT Security framework, methodology and knowledge of IT governance framework, computer-assisted audit techniques (i.e. ACL) and AS400 will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge in network security, cybersecurity, strong IT infrastructure background, windows, UNIX and database security and operations.
- High integrity with strong analytical, result-oriented, process-driven, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team member.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work in a diverse environment and build good working relationships with business partners.
- Good report-writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in both oral and written Malay and English language.
All applications are strictly CONFIDENTIAL and only shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. Applications are deemed UNSUCCESSFUL if there is no feedback from the EPF 3 MONTHS after the closing date of the advertisement.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Banking/Financial Services
Salary : N/A
The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) is one of the world’s oldest provident funds. Established in 1951, we help the Malaysian workforce to save for their retirement in accordance to the Employees Provident Fund Act 1991.
Today, we at the EPF continue to refine our vision to not only stay relevant but to create a better retirement for all our members. This strengthens our commitment in safeguarding our members’ savings and increasing our dedication in providing excellent services.
In tandem with our main vision in helping members achieve a better future, we have extended our mandate to include aiding national infrastructural development while safeguarding and growing members’ retirement savings.