||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
We have an exciting opportunity within a brilliant team of Systems Integration Engineers Every day we work with cutting edge technology to build a world-class security platform that is protecting the connected-world from ever evolving cyber threats We work with people across the globe in order to deliver the solutions needed to provide a 24/7 managed security services operation We harvest vast amounts of data, so our products are built for unrivalled performance and scale
• You will join a vibrant team of systems integration engineers You will focus on the implementation/integration of cutting edge technologies with the aim of improving end user experience and efficiency Working within a dedicated team, you will be responsible for integration and configuration of technical solutions with support from some of the best innovators in the business as well as maintaining up to-date technical design documents and test plans
• You will be driven by getting the best out of tools and technology and wish to improve integration and interoperability between toolsets favouring configuration and integration over new product development
• You will have a sound knowledge of software engineering practices and the development lifecycle Our business is moving to the cloud, so you will have experience and familiarity with cloud concepts and cloud deployment of services and systems
What you will be doing
• Working with a variety of teams across the globe, mostly serving the customer-facing service delivery parts of our managed services operations - helping those teams to achieve a higher level automation and efficiency in our service-delivery
• You'll join our Scrum team and work in an Agile manner, delivering incremental value to our stakeholder communities
• You'll work across a wide range of technologies including Hadoop (Hortonworks), Elastic Search and HP ArcSight, creating integration with external services primarily through RESTful and asynchronous event-driven services
• We are moving our business to the cloud, so you will be delivering solutions that work well in a cloud-first environment
• You will be using continuous integration and delivery tooling to be automatically building, testing and deploying the solutions you build
• You'll invest in knowledge-sharing with your colleagues They will help broaden your skills and knowledge and you'll offer the same to them
What we are looking for
• OS Administration experience (Unix/Linux/Windows)
• Working within a mixed Linux & Windows environment
• Experience with Java, Python, and SQL
• Experience working within an Agile (Scrum) environment
• A high personal standard of engineering, including code quality, unit testing, continuous integration
• Self-motivated and driven to continuously improve engineering standards
• Experience with cloud-delivery of systems
• Experience across application tiers UI to data integration and access, though we are not customer-facing UI developers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
It will be advantageous to have any of the following skills
• Knowledge of Big Data and Cloud computing architectures Hadoop (Hortonworks), AWS/GCP/Azure
• Knowledge of computer network systems and communication topologies and protocols
• Technologies Spring, ReactJS, Apache NiFi, Kafka/RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ, PostgreSQL
• BI tooling such as Jaspersoft
• Experience of working within a Managed Services environment
• Experience with Azure
Industry:Computer/Information Technology (Software)
Salary:MYR 10,000 - 14,000
Deadline:12th Feb 2020
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation and transform their operations.
BAE Systems offers a range of solutions to protect and enhance the connected world. Building on our strong heritage of security and defence, we deliver a range of solutions created from products and services tailor We work globally across a number of public and private sector organisations with a detailed understanding of their challenges to help them achieve their business objectives.
At BAE Systems we offer a range of cyber security and intelligence products and services to protect and enhance the connected world. Building on our strong heritage of security and defence, we deliver a range of products and services tailored to the needs of the customer.
Our success is down to our people. The changing nature of our business means that we’re constantly looking for the brightest talent to help us fulfil our ambitions. As an experienced professional, we’ll entrust you with responsibility; this means that you’ll have client contact, variety and support from day one.
We'll encourage and support you to develop your skills and reward you as you grow. Whatever your area of expertise, you'll be much more than just a job title; you'll be an integral part of the business where your individual contribution makes a difference every day. Great minds deserve great rewards, so we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Staying competitive in today’s global marketplace requires an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
Senior Java Developer
Arvato Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Commercial Manager (B2B)
Cargill Holdings (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Senior Quality Engineer
Intel Technology Sdn. Bhd.
ASSISTANT MANAGER, CORPORATE PLANNING
Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad
Legal Advisor / Legal Manager
Silterra Malaysia Sdn Bhd
CBRE ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS SERVICES SDN BHD
SENIOR MANAGER, CORPORATE PLANNING
Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad
|View all Similar Jobs|