Responsible for the end-to-end process of analytical solution, business engagement, conceptualization, technical specification, model development and operational deployment Ensures adoption of results by stakeholders and measures results of activation
• Work with stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome
• Work with IT teams to support data collection and requirements based on the input collected with the business
• Perform advanced statistical analysis and complex designs algorithm to identify opportunities and solve analytic problems
• Present findings in easy to understand terms for the business stakeholders
• Provide customer and market insights based on customer analytics & feedback, market research, web analytics and external sources to set strategic direction and to provide basis for idea generation and problem solving
• Experience with standard data science stack – Python (Numpy, Pandas, matplotlib, etc)
• Familiar with SAS Enterprise Guide, R a plus
• Experience in dueling with large dataset
• Basic knowledge in insurance/finance’s operations/ products
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Degree in Science, Applied Math, Computer Science, or Statistics
Deadline:15th Feb 2020
Allianz Malaysia Berhad
Allianz began in Germany over 120 years ago in 1889. Today, Allianz is one of the world's leading insurers and financial services providers. Allianz provides its over 78 million customers worldwide a comprehensive range of services in the areas of property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, and asset management.
Allianz Malaysia Berhad (AMB) is part of the Allianz Group. AMB, an investment holding company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries - Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad (“Allianz Life”) and Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad (“Allianz General”).
Allianz Life offers a comprehensive range of life and health insurance and investment-linked products and is one of the fastest growing life insurers in Malaysia. Allianz General is one of the leading general insurers in Malaysia and has a broad spectrum of services in motor insurance, personal lines, small to medium enterprise business and large industrial risks.
With 36 branches in major cities nationwide, Allianz Malaysia aims to distinguish itself as the most trusted provider of financial services to suit the lifetime needs of Malaysians and at the same time, play a role as a responsible corporate citizen.
BORNEO WASTE INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD.
(HY) HR Manager (ref: 46730) Butterworth RM7k-10k
Agensi Pekerjaan Reeracoen Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Craftline Industries Sdn Bhd
Software Engineer - .NET - Petaling Jaya - Fresh Grad
CRRC Kuala Lumpur Maintenance Sdn.Bhd.
Recruitment Manager – Language Support
|View all Similar Jobs|