- Assist in planning, execution, optimization digital marketing formulation of strategies to build lasting digital connection with customers
- Plan & monior the ongoing company presence on social networking channels and official website
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing including marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels
- Track the company website traffice flow (SEO) and provide internal reports on weekly basis
- Fix any errors in online content
- Implement new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Create newsletters and promotions and distribute through social marketing channel
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of companys social content
- Capture and analyze the social data / metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaboration with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordination action.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 2Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Social Media such as Facebook, Instagram and Telegram
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Willing to work at Bandar Bukit Raja, Shah Alam.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Transportation/Logistics
Salary : N/A
CJ Century is a leading provider of supply chain solutions. From a forwarding agent in the 1970s, the Group has since diversified into integrated logistics, oil logistics, procurement logistics as well as data management solutions.
CJ Centurys unique model of value-added solutions encompasses warehousing and distribution services that can be scaled and customised to cater to the needs of customers based on the demands and delivery service requirements for their products. With the innovative solutions offered, CJ Century has evolved to managing the contract logistics of discerning clientele, where the value propositions are to improve operational efficiencies that positively enhance the clientele and their end customers.