Engineer, Mechanical (Planner) for Hume Cement Sdn Bhd Based in Gopeng
We are hiring an Engineer, Mechanical (Planner) for our cement manufacturing company Hume Cement Sdn Bhd. The role is key to define operational steps, manpower, spares and other resources necessary to achieve efficient and safe maintenance in line with technical standards.
Hume Cement: A brief introduction
- One of Malaysias key cement manufacturers, with its leading brand Panda cement
- Began operations in 2012
- Integrated cement plant located in Gopeng, Perak
- Projects include the Rawang elevated highway, Damansara Shah Alam Elevated Expressway (DASH), parts of the Klang Valley MRT system and Pavilion Bukit Jalil City.
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Hume Industries Berhad, which is listed on Bursa Malaysia
- A member of the Hong Leong Group, one of Southeast Asias largest conglomerates
- Define operational steps, manpower, spares and other resources necessary to achieve efficient and safe maintenance in line with technical standards
- Manage and improve the use of management tools, procedures and methodologies for maintenance
- Planning & Scheduling of main shutdown
- Control and update the weekly & monthly cost and prepare a cost report
- Adhere to Safety rules established by the Company
- Define a detailed methodology and required resources, skills coordination and supervision for carrying out jobs according to priorities
- Strong in negotiation and technical dicussions; possess sufficient technical knowhow to lead method statement formulations
- Extremely thorough in technical documentations i.e. engineering drawings
- Prepare annual maintenance budget including breakdown of monthly budget
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Working knowledge of Exel, Word, Power Point, MS Project and CMMS (EPICOR)
We are offering:
- A competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive perks and benefits
- A challenging career experience
- Good opportunity for career growth
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Manufacturing/Production
Salary : N/A
Hume Cement Sdn Bhd, is a member of the Hong Leong Group, a Malaysian conglomerate with diverse businesses interests in various countries globally.
In line with our continuous quest for growth and globalisation of our business activities, we seek ambitious, aggressive and technically competent individuals to be part of our upcoming high tech and high volume based cement project which will be strategically located near Gopeng, Perak.
Hume Industries (M) Berhad (HIMB), which was formerly under the wing of Hume (Far East) Ltd., set up its first precast concrete factory in Prai way back in 1929. From this humble beginning, Hume has grown to become Malaysia’s premier precast concrete manufacturer. Consequently, Humes name has become synonymous with precast concrete in this country.
In 1961, HIMB was incorporated and later became one of the first companies to be listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange in 1963. In 1982, Hume was acquired by Hong Leong Group Malaysia, becoming a member of the well-diversified Group.
Hume Concrete Division has currently in its stable, a network of fully equipped pre-cast concrete factories strategically located throughout Malaysia. With the benefit of strategic factory locations, and with its emphasis and depth in developing innovative products over recent years, Hume Concrete is able to maintain its leadership in the field of pre-cast concrete in Malaysia.