- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 3Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent
- Familiar with EQA 1974 and all the relevant legal and requirement by Department of Environment (DOE) and other relevant Public Authorities
- Implement, establish and maintain the environmental management system (ISO 14001)
- Assure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations; update and maintain the legal register
- Perform all aspects of sampling, monitoring and testing required to maintain compliance with Federal state and Local regulations governing the wastewater treatment process , stormwater, sludge management, air, noise and vibration.
- Identify operational risks, set up mitigation plan and ensure all operation parameters are followed.
- Ensure effective waste management are being carried out in plant by all necessary parties.
- Preparation of documentation for written notification, declaration and emission as per Regulation 5 Of the Environmental Quality (Clean Air) Regulations 2014.
- Environmental incident / accident management (e.g. analysis of the root cause and report to the local management / head office)
- Responsible for the monthly environmental KPI-reporting (Key-Performance-Indicator) to the local management and the head office
- Implement, establish and maintain required work instructions/procedures in line with Draexlmaier management system and local norms and regulations
- Determining and optimizing of internal environmental standards and processes
- Plan and conduct internal and external training and environmental assessment to all plant personnel
- Regular inspections of the site and environmental important areas
- Monitoring and measurement of relevant environmental aspects as required by law
- Management of hazardous substances (e.g. release of hazardous substances; substance overview, risk assessment and storage of hazardous substances
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to train plant personnel in ensuring all environmental requirements are adhered accordingly.
- Demonstrate attention to details & good problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Automobile/Automotive Ancillary/Vehicle
Salary : N/A
We are one of the largest manufacturers of automotive wiring harness and luxury car interior with over 67,000 employees worldwide. Our head quarter is based in Germany. In Malaysia we are producing wiring harness and interior parts for South East Asian customers with 800 employees in two manufacturing sites in Ipoh and Kulim. To fulfill the demand of our fast growing business, DEM Draexlmaier is looking for suitable qualified candidates to fill the following positions: