- Responsible for all aspects of Marketing of Tourism Attractions. To create brand awareness for Putuo Village by marketingeventplanning, resources integration, proposals - writing and presentation.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges creatively and innovatively.
- Familiarity with the latest trends and technologies in graphic design, web design, productionand etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Government, Corporate,Eventsand Tourism bodies.
- Clear understanding of marketing and tourism business strategies to set goals and determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update marketing action plans and financial objectives quarterly to the Management.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities to expand our current tourism portfolio.
- Represent Putuo Village in variouseventand exhibition.
- Implements all action plans related toeventplanning and project management ncluding posteventreporting and evaluations.
- Planning for budget and cost control.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelors Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism/ Business Development or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 5 years of working experience is required for this position.
- Good command in written and spoken Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Must have time management skills with ability to multitask.
- Must have the ability to work both collaboratively and independently, and to perform effectively under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of media editing and designing software. Familiar with Microsoft Office PPS words spreadsheet/ Adobe Premiere Pro/ Illustrator/ Photoshop/ Lightroom.
- Work Location: Amitabha Malaysia, Putuo Village - Kulai
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Non-Profit Organisation/Social Services/NGO
Salary : N/A
ABOUT AMITABHA MALAYSIA
Amitabha Malaysia is a fast-growing non-profit charitable organization which was founded in 1998. Amitabha Malaysia extends helping hands to the underprivileged nationwide regardless of religious beliefs, ethnics and races.
After more than 10 years endeavor, 6 major charitable reliefs are set up, including financial relief, caring shelter, education, orphanage home, diasaster relief and medical relief. We are located in Johor Bahru and Kuala Lumpur.
Helping vulnerable, light up the lamp of hope, Changing lives towards the bright future, together we create a better world!
To inspire and empower the suffrerings, Enrich the community with hope, strength and joy.