Executive Assistant to Chairman
• Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of Chairman including appointments, meetings and travel
• Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the Chairman ensuring all necessary
requirements are made eg meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas
• Provide executive and administrative support to Chairman
• Responsible for organising Chairman travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel
accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses
• Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to Chairman’s office including phone
calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution
• Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the Chairman, including drafting and circulating
meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and
arranging refreshments Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all
members post meeting
• Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the Chairman
• Communicating important updates and information as required by
• Structure the central calendar of events
• Responsible for managing Chairman’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with Chairman’s daily requirements
• Arrange Chairman Office and leadership events
Education University degree or diploma relating to the field, preferred but not essential
Experience Minimum 1 year experience as Personal Assistant or similar role
• Organisational, planning and multi-tasking skills
• Communication skills
• Information gathering and information monitoring skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Judgment and decision-making ability
• Professionalism and confidentiality
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Salary:MYR 3,500 - 4,900
Deadline:17th Mar 2020
The Top Glove success story began 25 years ago in 1991.
Once a local business enterprise with a single factory and 3 production lines, it has since flourished into the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, owning and operating 27 factories, 512 production lines and with a capacity of approximately 49 billion gloves per annum.
Its outstanding achievements and global recognition are credited largely to its founder Tan Sri Dr Lim Wee Chai, whose visionary stewardship has taken the company from strength to strength.
Further continuing its growth trajectory, it was listed on the Malaysian Bourse in March 2001 and has demonstrated steady growth with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25% for revenue and 29% for profit after tax over the past 15 years. It is also a component stock of the FTSE Bursa Malaysia ("FBM") Mid 70 Index, FBM Top 100 Index, FBM Emas Index, FBM Emas Syariah Index, FTSE Bursa Malaysia Hijrah Shariah Index and FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index with a market capitalisation of RM6.7billion as at 16 March 2016.
As at 29 February 2016, it had a shareholder fund of RM1.77 billion with a turnover of about RM1.5 billion.
Renown for producing high quality gloves at an efficient low cost based on its time-proven Business Direction, Top Glove offers a wide and diverse product range, fulfilling demand in both the healthcare and non-healthcare segment. It serves a network over 2,000 satisfied customers across more than 195 countries, and this number continues to grow.
With its eye on the next level of success, Top Glove now aspires to increase its global market share from 25% to 30% by 2020. It is also aggressively expanding its business scope and on the lookout for M&A opportunities in similar and related industries.
BORNEO WASTE INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD.
(HY) HR Manager (ref: 46730) Butterworth RM7k-10k
Agensi Pekerjaan Reeracoen Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Craftline Industries Sdn Bhd
Software Engineer - .NET - Petaling Jaya - Fresh Grad
CRRC Kuala Lumpur Maintenance Sdn.Bhd.
Recruitment Manager – Language Support
|View all Similar Jobs|