The Executive, Campus Central is responsible to provide excellent customer service through a wide range of student and academic administration services to students, parents, and staff of the University and is accountable to the Manager/Assistant Manager of Campus Central
• Assist the Manager/Assistant Manager of Campus Central in managing Campus Central to ensure a broad range of quality student administrative services are provided to students and staff, resulting in consistent, innovative and comprehensive services
• Act as first point of reference for, and manage student administration enquiries from students, staff, alumni and members of the public and provide timely and accurate responses
• Undertake a range of administrative activities and liaise with other areas of the University, particularly Schools and external customers as required to support the delivery of excellent customer service on over-the-counter enquiries and via online platform, request & collection, application processing & back office work, manage email & phone enquiries etc
• Monitor and ensure timely processing of applications via online services provided by Campus Central
• Maintenance of Campus Central Portal, ensuring information relevance to students through timely updates
• Drafting clear, consistent and relevant communications and provide advice and support to staff on the use of communication channels and tools in their own communications
• Actively participate in the service performance management process and development / improvement initiatives
• Actively participate in staff development / training and team discussions on the continuous improvement and development of services and procedures
• Carry out any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
•Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resource Management, or any related discipline
•Fresh graduates or those with administrative working experience, preferably with a broad range of student services related functions in an educational institution
• Good understanding and ability to create an uplifting customer service culture
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team based work environment
• Ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
Deadline:03rd Mar 2020
TAYLOR'S UNIVERSITYis a leading international university amongst the top 10 Malaysian universities. With an unparalleled reputation for outstanding experience provided to its students, Taylor’s University is pioneering an approach to university education which aims to develop the intellectual, physical and emotional capability of its students and make them the first choice for employers of graduates. The University plans to build on its strength to move into the league of top 100 Asian universities.
Since its inception in 1969, Taylor's has become one of Malaysia's most successful and reputable private high education institutions. Taylor's has continuously provided excellent services for its students in terms of diverse study options, relevant curriculum and teaching methods, ongoing partnerships with leading universities worldwide, strong industry linkages, up-to-date facilities and well-equiped campuses.
Taylor's University is also a member of the Taylor's Education Group, which also comprises Taylor's College, Garden International School, Australian International School Malaysia, Sri Garden International School, Nexus International School, Putrajaya and Nexus International School Singapore.
Sales Consultant (Based at Bintulu)
Yakult (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
RECEPTIONIST cum ADMIN
SHANGHAI BAOYE GROUP (MALAYSIA) SDN.BHD
Senior Interior Designer
Customind Lab Sdn Bhd
Blue Chemical Sdn. Bhd.
HSC Medical Center (KL) Sdn Bhd
Inventory Control Specialist
Checkers Hypermarket Sdn. Bhd.
Aegis BPO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR
Perisind Samudra Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|