The role has the overall responsibility of providing day-to-day accounting operation, support and control through the task listed below
• To coordinate and maintain billing and collection record.
• To administer a debt recovery program consisting of telephone calls, letters and emails in line with departmental protocols.
• To prepare Ageing format from Autocount System.
• Responsible to send ageing format to Bursar and Manager.
• To maintain bank balance information, invoices, receipts and journal recoeds.
• To inform the manager of activity and account status on a regular and on request basis.
• To update Log Book for Collection.
• To undertake other assigned tasks as required.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in
Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Required skill(s) Microsoft Office, Autocount (Accounting System)
• Atleast 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
• Proactive working attitude and result-oriented team player.
• Good analytical & excellent communication skill.
Type : Company job
Role : Junior Executive
Industry : Education
Salary : MYR 2,500 - 2,800
PERDANA UNIVERSITYoffers medical programme in collaboration with Royal College of Surgeons,Ireland, as well as in other medical areas such as bioinformatics, occupational therapy and international trade programmes and is seeking dynamic individuals to join the University.