This position will be responsible to execute and evaluate front-end loading activities for business This encompasses all scopes such as due-diligence assessment, acquisition, relinquishment, area development plan (ADP), field development plans (FDP), brownfield modification, facilities rejuvenation, late field life, decommissioning and etc
- For pre-FEL and FEL 1, formulate optimum surface notional development by assessing strategies and conducting feasibility studies which are technically feasible and commercially attractive for both domestic and international assets
- For FEL 2, perform screening and selection of best development concept which meets project critical drivers Execute integrate and challenge the facilities engineering team to deliver conceptual engineering within scope and costs
- For FEL 3, execute, integrate and challenge FEED team to deliver further engineering definition within scope and costs
1 - Project Scope Planning & Strategy for Development
- For pre-FEL and FEL 1, perform feasibility studies by conducting due diligence and appraise area development plan taking into consideration existing and nearby facilities, future or maturing technologies, conducting due diligence and integration with other businesses in acquisitions and relinquishments in order to maximize PETRONAS country portfolio and hydrocarbon resource addition or replacement ratio
- For FEL 2, review and assess FEL 1 studies for project scope planning for concept selection studies and conceptual engineering Lead and interface multiple disciplines during conceptual engineering to ensure robust design while meeting project scope and schedule, including assurance and governance
- For FEL 3, review and define FEL 2 project scope planning for Front End Engineering Design (FEED) for upstream projects, and field development plan (FDP), brown field modification, rejuvenation, late field life and decommissioning
2 - Technical Integrity, Assurance and Valuation
- Review and assess technical integrity, assurance and valuation for engineering studies through framing, concept identification, feasibility study, concept selection, conceptual engineering and FEED for the Upstream Business
- Review and ensure compliance to various value assurance or stage gates reviews
3 - Project Implementation and Valuation (PEP, Schedule, Quality, Risk)
- Provide feasible development concept and schedule estimates with compliance to various value assurance review to ensure most optimum option is selected based on technical, operational and economic grounds
- Prepare and assure Project Charter, Project Execution Plan (PEP) and Project Quality Plan (PQP) based on givens, constraints, schedule, governance, contracting strategy and risks unique to the project and in line with business quality policy
- Define and finalize development concept - Field Development Plan (FDP), basis of design, design basis memorandum, cost, schedule estimate and risks identification and management plan
4 - Stakeholder Management
- Establish close working relationship with cost engineering, engineering team to ensure feasible development concept with suitable technologies applied leading to robust concept with optimum costs
- Participate in discussions or negotiations with host NOC, partners, alliances, competitors and service providers
5 - Value Improvement Practices
Provide technical input and execute Value Improvement Practices (VIPs) for business to develop business case in supporting the initiative as well as to initiate project implementation and recommendation of alternatives to stakeholders emphasizing on cost reduction and effectiveness, schedule optimization, safe operation and environmental friendly approach
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering field from recognized universities or institutionsMinimum 9 years of working experience in Oil and Gas industriesPreferably Senior Executives specializing in Front End Engineering
Deadline:01st Mar 2020
As the custodian of Malaysia’s national oil and gas resources,
we explore, produce and deliver energy to meet society’s growing needs.
Established in 1974, Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500® as of 2018.
The growing demand for energy inspires and strengthens our purpose to steadily drive for new solutions and push boundaries towards a sustainable energy future.
We apply innovative approaches to technology which helps us unlock and maximise energy sources from even the most remote and difficult environments. Our fully integrated value chain spans from exploration to marketing, logistics to technological infrastructures, with operations in over 50 countries.
Throughout our rapidly expanding network and steady growth trajectory, PETRONAS has consistently and successfully implemented various social, environmental and community programmes. Guided by our Corporate Sustainability Framework, we carry out our business in a socially responsible and holistic manner for the benefit of the present and future generations.
These statements define PETRONAS as an organisation, guiding our corporate activities and policies, setting our course for the future.
A Leading Oil and Gas Multinational of Choice
We are a business entity.
Oil and gas is our core business.
We add value to this resource.
We contribute to the wellbeing of the society.
Our values are embedded in our culture as the backbone of our business conduct, reflecting our sense of duty and responsibility in upholding our commitment towards contributing to the well-being of peoples and nations wherever we operate.
1 - Loyalty
Loyal to corporation
2 - Integrity
Honest and upright
3 - Professionalism
Strive for excellence
4 - Cohesiveness
United, trust and respect for each other
Sales Manager (Go Biz / Go Connect Services)
U Mobile Sdn Bhd
Assistant Section Manager / Section Manager, Asean Quality Assurance (AQA)
Polyplastics Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
Senior Manager Sales & Marketing
Office Admin Manager (Based at Mid Valley)
Agensi Pekerjaan Asia Recruit Sdn Bhd
Accident Product Underwriter
Zurich General Insurance Malaysia Berhad
EV-Dynamic Sdn Bhd
Group Legal Manager (Software Company)
[YP] Production Control Planner Manager (JP Speaker) (ref 45205) USJ, RM7k
Agensi Pekerjaan Reeracoen Malaysia Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|