• Ensure that all Housekeeping duties are carried out to the highest standard in order to provide guests with maximum efficiency of service and comfort
• Ensure that Room Attendants' cleaning quota, linen count and missing items are accurate
• Monitor Housekeeping ambassadors' performance to ensure that guests receive prompt and courteous service
• Supervise the ambassadors within the department and ensure that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Departments Operations Manual
• Inspect guest rooms in all Housekeeping areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced or refurbished as required
• Plan and organize regular departmental training for all staff, especially new staff, paying particular attention to courtesy, efficiency, service standards, grooming, diplomacy and actual job knowledge
• Assist in the preparation of the hotel strategic plan, goals program, and the Housekeeping Departmental Budget
• Ensure that the Departments Operational Budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled
• Be responsible for the orderliness, cleanliness and general appearance of the hotel rooms, floors, F&B outlets, public areas offices and back of the hotel service and staff areas
• Set up duty rosters and work assignments for each staff in the department
• Coordinate the daily work of departments supervisory staff, such as Floor Supervisor and Public Area Supervisor
• Responsible for the training and supervision of staff members in the department
• Prepare monthly Housekeeping reports
• Maintain missing and breakages/torn statistics on rooms supplies, towels and linen
• Collaborate with the Finance Department on inventory check
• Assist in ensuring all uniforms for all employees in the hotel are maintained in top condition, cleaned and ensure employees are well presented at all times
• Implement maintenance programs for the public area and guest floors to achieve optimal standards in quality and cleanliness
• Responsible for the entire fixed assets and inventory of housekeeping
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalentRequired skill(s) able to shoulder work pressure in fast pave working environment, Able to drive change to improve the operational efficiencies and effectiveness, Excellent time and stress management, organization, planning, customer relations interpersonal, presentation, team player, problem solving and leadership skillsRequired language(s) Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, EnglishAt least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this positionPreferably Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalentFull-Time position(s) available
Salary:MYR 6,000 - 8,400
Deadline:15th Feb 2020
Country Garden, a “China’s Well-Known Trademark” enterprise, was established in 1992 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007. It is one of China’s leading integrated property developers, with businesses comprising construction, installation, fitting, property development, property management, as well as hotel development and management.
Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd (Forest City)
Country Garden Pacificview Sdn Bhd is a master developer and real estate joint venture between Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn Bhd and Country Garden Holdings Co Ltd.
Forest City will be a smart and green city where a low-carbon environment, the latest technology and seamless connectivity present an ideal living, recreational, working and educational environment over four islands, an Industrialized Building System base and Golf Course Resort in the Eco-Tourism Hub. Situated in the fast-growing Iskandar region, Forest City presents a compelling investment opportunity to be part of this dynamic future.
Eight pillar industries have been incorporated into Forest City's master plan - Tourism & MICE, Education, Healthcare, Regional Headquarters, Emerging Technologies, Green & Smart Industry, E-Commerce and Near-Shore Finance.
To create a better society through our endeavors, and to become the world’s most competitive real estate developer.
To build the prime model of a future city.
Our Core Values:
Integrity - We serve with integrity and conscience.
Quality - We deliver five-star quality property through exacting processes.
Social Responsibility - We believe in contributing to the individual and the societies in which we operate.
Innovation - We build a better future through an innovative and bold approach to design, planning, execution and management.
Customer Satisfaction - We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating, understanding and responding to their needs.
Mobile Apps Developer
GAT System Sdn Bhd
IMPACKONE SDN. BHD.
Finance Costing Section Head / Assistant Finance Manager
Pan International Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd
Brand Manager - Beauty
Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Food & Beverage Manager
MANGALA RESORT & SPA
Geo Works Sdn Bhd
Nutrition Executive (Kuching)
Danone Dumex (M) Sdn Bhd
Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
Allied Precision Technologies (M) Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|