EXECUTIVE (LEGAL & COMPLIANCE)
• Manage the Company’s lands matters including land acquisition, land alienation, land sale and purchase, land transfer, and all other land related transaction. Manage Quit Rent payments of the Company’s lands including compilation and verification of bills, payments to the land offices etc
• Manage the Company’s lands records
• Manage leases and tenancies of the Company including preparing the Tenancy and Lease Agreement, monitoring compliance payment and renewal, liasing with the tenants etc.
• Manage the Company’s assessment payments including compilation and verification of bills, payments to the councils etc
• Manage the company’s license renewal with the regulator.
• Liasing with the relevant parties including solicitors, land offices, regulator, and various authorities.
All other relevant tasks and duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Degree in Law and approved by MQA
• Minimum 2 years working experience
• Working experience preferably in Conveyancing practice will be an added advantage
• Must possess good report writing in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and with a project team to completion of task
• Mature, analytical mind, result oriented, innovative and possess good interpersonal and leadership skills
• Computer literates
Positions offered is contract for one ( 1 ) year prior to the absorption into permanent posts and subject to job performance.
Interested candidates are encouraged to APPLY ONLINE together with updated particulars - full personal particulars, qualifications and experience, stating present and expected salary, contact number together with a recent photograph on or before 12 NOVEMBER 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Positions offered are contract for one (1) year. Absorption into permanent posts is subject to job performance
Type : Company job
Role : Junior Executive
Industry : Utilities/Power
Salary : MYR 3,500 - 6,900
Water is a precious commodity which is essential for life. At Perbadanan Bekalan Air Pulau Pinang Sdn Bhd (PBAPP), we consider continuous good water supply to be our key corporate social responsibility. We are committed to continuous improvement in support of sustainable development and a green environment.
Our mission is to serve as a leading organisation in water supply. Join us for a rewarding career and take on challenges in the water supply industry positively, proactively and productively.
Kindly visit www.pba.com.my for further information about the company