To assist HAB Manager in carrying out market intelligence, developing and executing marketing plan and sales activities
• Assist in carrying out market intelligence, conducting research and understanding market trends and business opportunities
• Contribute on the development and execution of marketing programs and sales activities to promote the company and enhance its branding and business revenues which include but not limited preparing proposals, sponsorships and advertising packages, presentations, press releases, and other related materials
• Plan and manage the production of marketing materials and collaterals including digital materials, leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters including liaising with designers and copywriters and printers, arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials and collaterals, and writing and proofreading marketing materials and collaterals
• Canvassing for sales for the company products, services, and advertising packages, and soliciting for sponsorships using various means including but not limited to cold calls, face-to-face meetings, and social media platforms
• Follow up on proposals, sponsorships, advertising, and other sales leads
• Assist in creating, curating and managing contents for youth hubs and its social media platform
• Assist in organizing and/or participate in events such as roadshows, conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions to build a network and solicit business opportunities
• At least a Degree in the relevant discipline from a reputable university
• Possess at least 2 years of working experiences in Marketing, Sales and/or Business Development or other relevant fields
• Experience in working on youth development programs and engagement with government authorities are added advantages
• Experience and well-versed in social media usage and management such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Excellent in writing, and good in communication and presentation skills in both Bahasa Melayu and English
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite package ie Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are a must
• Proficiency in graphic or design software is an added advantage
• Highly motivated and able to work independently, handle interchangeable job scope, multi-task, resourceful and proactive
Salary:MYR 1,700 - 3,000
Deadline:23rd Feb 2020
Iskandar Youth Hub Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of MY Iskandar Sdn Bhd (MISB), entrusted to manage and create excitement for The Youth Hub.
The Youth Hub is a meshing point for social development interventions centres on youth focusing on sustainability thinking on social, economic and environment allowing the youth to thrive in its own setting.
BORNEO WASTE INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD.
(HY) HR Manager (ref: 46730) Butterworth RM7k-10k
Agensi Pekerjaan Reeracoen Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Craftline Industries Sdn Bhd
Software Engineer - .NET - Petaling Jaya - Fresh Grad
CRRC Kuala Lumpur Maintenance Sdn.Bhd.
Recruitment Manager – Language Support
|View all Similar Jobs|