- Follow established procedures and guidelines to accurately maintain the organisations financial records and transactions.
- Complete assigned daily ledger entries and other financial transactions in accordance with accounting principles so that the general ledger is accurate and up-to-date.
- Collect and compile simple financial information and assist senior accountants to prepare accurate and timely financial reports and accounting statements for senior management.
- These reports may include profit and loss statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow, debtor and creditor lists, repayment schedules, regulatory reports and filings.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Candidate must posses experiencein treasury.
- At least 3 years related experiences in MNC company.
- Must have General Ledger knowledge.
- Candidate with ACCA qualification and audit experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage.
- Independent and can work in a team.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Healthcare/Medical
Salary : N/A
B. Braun Medical Industries Sdn Bhd (BMI) is a subsidiary of B. Braun Melsungen AG, Germany, one of the largest medical devices companies in the world. Established in 1972, B. Braun Medical Industries in Penang is the group’s first manufacturing site in Asia Pacific Region and it is one of the largest B. Braun manufacturing sites for the group outside Europe.
Since its inception in 1972, B. Braun Medical Industries has invested more than MYR4.3 billion in its manufacturing facilities in Malaysia. With more than 7,500 employees, the plant located in Penang is among the largest manufacturers of Medical and Pharmaceutical products not only in Malaysia but also in the region.
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. Close to 180 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the worlds top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 60,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.