||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
1) To ensure that the factory is producing:
- Following the Quality specifications
- According to the capacity target
- Following the Production Planning
- Following the allocated budget.
2) To ensure that the ISO Quality System procedures are understood and followed.
3) To monitor the results of the various departments under his care through systematic data collection, analyze, plan and execute action plan for continuous improvements.
4) To synchronize the actions and corrective actions between departments
5) To ensure the training of the sub-ordinates and plan for succession-planning.
6) To report to the Management on the results obtained in the factory.
7) To discuss with the Management following points beyond his level of decision:
- Investments to be approved by the Board of Directors.
- Modifications of staff structure at Executive Level.
8) To report on any major problems which may affect the performances of the Company.
9) To ensure proper communication and co-ordination with his peer Managers (Sales- Operations-Finances-Personnel).
10) To keep abreast of latest development in the manufacturing of tiles and propose production development planning.
11) Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility and handling of any issues related to concerned authorities like DOE and etc.
Minimum Degree - preference in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Material)At least 5 years of Management experienceExperience preferably from Ceramic Tiles industry, however will consider related industry such as Sanitary, Bricks and Building MaterialMust be from manufacturing industryOversee a Manpower of 250 headcount in FactoryStrong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point and/or Access) to analyze data and trends.Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and advanced coaching skillsDemonstrated ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability & Ability to work with teams and lead decision-making processes in a team environment.Highly motivated, results oriented, drivenAble to accept that the factory is running 24 hours, 7 days a week and able to be on standby all the time.Good communication & strong Leadership
Deadline:28th Sep 2019
Niro Ceramic has been around for more than 30 over years. Founded in the year 1979; the first manufacturing plant was established in Cresiano, Switzerland to announce the presence of porcelain tiles to the world. Ever since that, varieties of tiles were exported worldwide and the rapid growth in Asia markets eventually led to the success of Niro Ceramic Malaysia’s establishment in 1988 and Niro Ceramic Indonesia in 1995. Attribute to the further market demand and expansion of our own capacity, Niro Ceramic established its operation in Foshan, China as an outsourcing operation, where contractors and factories were carefully selected to produce as according to our design and specifications. A complete organization was established in China is to ensure to have the same stringent quality product and efficiency of customer service.
The continuous investment and adaptation to meet customers’ demand have caused the further expansion of Niro Ceramic Group’s network across to Vietnam and resulted in Niro Ceramic Vietnam being established in 2010. On the same year, Niro Ceramic Group has also started its Distribution Centre and Showroom in Alcora, Spain. Having diversity of networks across the globe has resulted Niro Ceramic Group into being the leading suppliers that is backed with large stock keeping to ensure prompt deliveries.
For over 3 decades, Niro Ceramic has succeeded in preserving the Swiss Heritage of always delivering high quality products and services to the customers despite having many new product lines and numerous geographical expansions.
Moving forward, our people are enthusiastic with the great possibilities ahead. As clearly stated in our corporate mission statement, we strive to bring you the best trendy collection of high quality porcelain tiles, efficient customer services and most important of all, the strategies value added we bring to our partnership all around the world.
ELC English Language Company (M) Sdn Bhd
SERVICE ENGINEER (Food & Pharma, Industrial Solutons) Up to MYR4,800
Cairnhill Metrology Group
SUPERVISOR AIRCOND - HVAC (OFFSHORE)
STAGNO Tech Sdn Bhd
Pharmacist & Product Trainer
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sdn Bhd
Soft Space Sdn Bhd
Soft Space Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|