- Ensure and monitor account department submit the management account.
- Accuracy, efficiency update data transaction on company daily operating tasks.
- updated property development cost by project,land held and list of properties for the group in Notes for disclosure on monthly basis.
- Generate monthly report such as Sales Report for development Project.
- Analyze and explain movement on financial performance and financial position on monthly basis.
- Solve and disclose the problem factors, advice problems maker to prevent redundancy error done.
- Study and share with team members on latest information & changes of accounting issues.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/ A Level/Pre-U in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s):English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Property/Real Estate
Salary : N/A
Eupe Corporation Berhad is a award-winning, national property development with a commitment to be the best in every sector in which it operates
We are a diversified company listed on the Main Board of KLSE. Its business operations include property development, property investment, property management, civil engineering and construction as well as hotel and golf course management.
We have been one of the largest township developers in northern Malaysia for nearly 30 years. Over this time, we have built more than 20,000 homes and we are widely recognised for our innovative property development projects.
Eupe is now entering a critical growth phase through its entry into the Kuala Lumpur property market. This move is central to our long-term strategy to grow its revenue base, deliver increased shareholder value and set new benchmarks for property development in Malaysia with innovative architectural design and lifestyle concepts.
Due to this major expansion, we are actively seeking dynamic, energetic and goal-oriented individual to join our growing team in Eupe’s Property Development division.