||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company.
• Research and analyse financial reports and market trends.
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Setting up new entity
• Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries.
•Proven experience as CFO/Finance Officer or in other related position.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Highly motivated team player and leader with excellent communication.
• Strong leadership, problem-solving, people, network and interpersonal skills.
• Analytic, able to maintain data privacy standards, able to judge and make independent decisions.
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Industry:Human Resources Management/Consulting
Deadline:21st Oct 2019
In today's competitive environments, organisations need to put the right person in the field to make a difference. Because we understand that hiring is essential, challenging and often very time consuming, we are committed to assisting companies' hire successfully by focusing on our key strenght: Dedication, Quality and Speed. We believe in bringing companies and individuals together for the greater satisfaction and growth of both parties.
At Recruit Express, people are our business. Since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading recruitment consultancy because we remain focused on our mission to facilitate the success of our clients in business by matching the right people within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we create an ideal platform for employers and job seekers to meet, facilitating the hiring success of our clients, while opening doors for quality and talented people to further enhance their career opportunities. In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok. With over 300 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines in the Asia Pacific region, we make a difference by delivering the best services to our clients and candidates alike.
Product & Services
For our Clients: A Consultant will be assigned to your company to coordinate and understand all your recruitment needs, assess and shortlist only the best-fit candidates. We ensure that all candidates are interviewed by us face to face before we make any recommendations. • Permanent Placement • Temporary/Contract Placement • Outplacement • Payroll/ HR Services • Value-added Services For Job-Seekers • Building portfolio • Self-Presentation Skills • Career Consultancy
ELC English Language Company (M) Sdn Bhd
SERVICE ENGINEER (Food & Pharma, Industrial Solutons) Up to MYR4,800
Cairnhill Metrology Group
SUPERVISOR AIRCOND - HVAC (OFFSHORE)
STAGNO Tech Sdn Bhd
Pharmacist & Product Trainer
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sdn Bhd
Soft Space Sdn Bhd
Soft Space Sdn Bhd
|View all Similar Jobs|