||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
To manage the day to day activities of the assigned sales team and work on increasing sales on their accounts as well as his/her own accounts.
1. Broaden existing accounts
2. Develop and manage new accounts
3. Make sure team meets or exceeds budgets
JOB CONTENT: (PRIMARY & SECONDARY FUNCTIONS)
1. Do all activities an Account Manager performs if he/she has assigned accounts.
2. Meet or exceed group sales target and company objectives.
3. Manage, maintain and grow group's major key customer base.
4. Qualify and Develop new customer base within his/her team.
5. Develop a clear understanding of the customer's business: products, services and organization.
6. On a quarterly basis, rotate the bottom 20% of the accounts.
7. Promote and sell Future's customer specific and value-added programs such as BIM, EDI etc.
8. Participate in Final Quote and Cost Down, exercises with his team to provide guidance.
9. Get Involved in all Transfer Business incoming or outgoing to ensure the proper procedures are being maintained.
10. Maintain cohesiveness, team spirit and discipline
11. Responsible for the growth and development of group members.
12. Meet commitments made and maintain strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
13. Communicate on an on-going basis with Inside Sales to ensure Customer Profile and all activities information is updated.
14. Ensure the sales team is regularly involving senior management to work on improving our overall account positioning at all levels within the customer.
15. Handle all day-to-day operational issues.
16. Utilize Weekly Planners and Customer Visit Reports to plan the teams' goals for the week.
Degree in any discipline
At least 3 or more years of experience in a similar role
Team Measurement Skills
KEY CHALLENGES: (CURRENT & FUTURE)
To meet or exceed sales budget and departmental objectives set by the General Manager
Industry:Electrical & Electronics
Deadline:15th Oct 2019
Founded in 1968, Future Electronics is a worldwide leader in electronic components distribution, and is recognized as one of the most respected and innovative companies in the industry today. Headquartered in Montreal and operating in 169 locations in 44 countries around the world, Future Electronics has earned an impressive reputation for providing outstanding service and developing efficient, comprehensive global supply chain solutions.
The company’s success is largely built upon its commitment to maintain close business partnerships with suppliers and customers, coupled with the strength of its commercial and technical competencies through all stages of the design-production cycle.
Future Electronics is globally integrated, supported by one IT infrastructure which provides real time inventory availability and access, while enabling full integration of operations, sales and marketing worldwide.
Future Electronics boasts the most knowledgeable sales team and provides the most advanced engineering/design capabilities and technical solutions, award-winning customer service, best-in-class global trade compliance program, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world.
Offering the industry’s highest level of overall service, including customer-specific programs and processes, and worldwide e-commerce support, the company’s mission is always to Delight the Customer®
QA / RA Executive
Abex Medical System Sdn Bhd
CycleWorld Corporation Sdn Bhd
Accountant / Account Supervisor (Accounting Firm)
Credo Business Services Sdn Bhd
MJ Department Stores Sdn Bhd
Palliative Care Nurse and Support Nurse
Taylor-Wharton Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Tadika Gloria Cita Cita
YCH LOGISTICS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
|View all Similar Jobs|