- Maintain HR Department filling system.
- Update staff attendance, leave records, recuitment ,replacement, orientation, update staff information and organization chart.
- Handling staff disciplinary Issue, compliants and compliance.
- Monitoring all renewal Insurance, Tenancy Agreement and others company asset insurance renewal.
- Handling company yearly medical check-up.
- Handle insurance claim for medical insurance and travel insurance.
- Handle expatriates visa, working permit, accommodation, transfer and moving matters.
- To coordinate staff travel flight booking schedule.
- To coordinate in meeting presentation, records and compile meeting details and minutes of meeting.
- Handling company assets maintenance and cleanning schedule, stationary and office general items.
- To perform ad-hoc assigment or duties from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Meticulous and able to work independently.
- Able to maintain reasonable care and caution of company confidential documentation.
- Knowledge in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Required language(s):English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Electrical & Electronics
Salary : N/A
We are a leading and well recognized Semiconductor and Metrology Equipment Manufacturer from Japan with South East Asia Regional office located in Petaling Jaya, In line to meet the business growth of our operations, we are seeking qualified professionals to join our growing team.