The HR Operations Specialist role will be part of Asia Pacifc Africa HR organization and reports to Head of Human Resources based in Malaysia. This position is responsible on day-to-day Human Resources Operationss activites. Mainly involve in semi-monthly payroll processing, yearly payroll activities, HRIS system management (WorkDay),immigration documentation support, maintenace of employee records, processing employement verifications, ensuring compliance with regards to annual reporting, labor and law updates,employees engagement activities and above all else-providing an amazing employee experience.
Provide end to end HR Operations support to employees, line managers, and HRBP/Generalist.
- Act as first point of contact for payroll and e-leave enquiries and resolve the issue.
- Manage e-Leave portal. Manage enquiries from employees pertaining to leave enquiry
- Execution of complex HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management, as well as documentation, including on-going support to employees
- Manage all HR update in HR System. (WorkDay)
- Responsible for all facets of HR and Payroll operations such as organize and maintain personnel records (soft and hard copies).
- Maintain a high confidentiality of employees personal record and ensure all relevant forms and correspondence must be filed in personal files accordingly
- Prepare HR documents such as employment contracts, acceptance of resignation letter, confirmation letter, new hire guides, welcome email for new hires, exit check list, bonus letter and other related HR letters.
- Conduct new hire orientations including arrange HR briefing, IT briefing, Finance briefing Admin briefing and welcome lunch for new employees.
- Responsible for on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Manage termination process and conduct exit interviews
- Maintaining company directory and organizational charts
- Provide support in HR project preparation, requirement gatherings, application set up, data conversion and go-live support.
- Work and partner with HRBP / Generalist to coordinate activities related to project support and day to day operations.
- Responsible in maintaining insurance coverage of employees. Ensure the data is up to date. Work with insurance provider on yearly renewal
- Responsible in ordering materials such as uniforms, welcome kit and other related purchased.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible in HR activities such as birthday event arrangement and other related employee activities
- Responsible for exptariat administration duties such as application renewal of working permit and other related matters
- Support HRBP in administer annual dialogue record/tracking
- Responsible and maintain Asia Pacific Africa region public holiday listing. Ensure the information update from time to time
- Responsible in maintaining local e-mail distribution list.
- Drive continous improvement on processes and HR related forms
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least 3-4 years experience in HR Operations and or Payroll.
- Able to prioritize and work with minimum supervision and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Good mathematical, analytical and technical skills.
- Experience with Workday as HRIS system is an added advantage.
- Experience in being a project team member of a large scale project will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Professional experience in MS office tools is desired (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Time Management
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with a team
- Logical and efficient with accurate attention to details
- Be flexible and work well under pressure
- Multitasking; shifting smoothly from one task to another and actively communicate progress and deliverables
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
Salary : N/A
The Eppendorf name stands for quality and innovation worldwide in the fields of biotechnology, molecular biology, industrial analysis and clinical diagnostics.
Eppendorf Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd is a locally incorporated subsidiary of Eppendorf AG, one of the world’s leading premier supplier of product, support and solutions for the Biotechnology market. We strive to be customer-focused as far as our business is concerned.
If you think you are a match for us and possess the drive to excel, we invite you to join our dynamic team.