||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
ABOUT THE JOB
• Proven working experience as HR Manager
• Lead a team providing HR operations including performance management,
people development and coaching ofdirect reports
• Supervise the day to day operational activities of the team and organize the
team to provide seamless HRprocesses and services and ensure an excellent
employee and manager experience
• Allocate resources, delegate work to the team members and provide support
• Collaborate to continuously optimize processes
• Build team spirit and motivate team members to achieve success
• Keep open communication and offer constructive feedback and when necessary
deal constructively to resolveconflicts
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background
• Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and 5 – 8 years of
experience in a similar HR role and provenexperience as a HR Manager
• Expertise in at least two of the following HR areas Talent Acquisition, Learning
and Development, Compensationand Benefit, HR Administration and Payroll,
Work Time Management
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop teams
• Experience working in a complex matrix and international organization
• Used to deal with cultural differences and to collaborate with stakeholder from
different countries and hierarchylevels
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and conflict management skills
combined with a service orientatedpersonality
• Sound planning and organizational skills and a result orientated work approach
• Getting things done and service orientated attitude combined with the ability to
communicate and explainprocedures and solution proposals to partners
• Continuous improvement mindset and process orientation and a solution
orientated work approach
• Fluent in English speaking and writing
Industry:Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Deadline:28th Dec 2019
Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and markets high-quality crystals, genuine gemstones and created stones as well as finished products such as jewelry, accessories and lighting. The Swarovski Crystal Business is run by the fifth generation of family members and has a global reach with approximately 2,800 stores in around 170 countries, more than 27,000 employees, and revenue of about 2.6 billion euros in 2016.
Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. In 2016, the Group generated revenue of about 3.37 billion euros and employed more than 32,000 people.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet is an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. The global Swarovski Waterschool education program has reached 461,000 children on the world’s greatest rivers, and the Swarovski Foundation, set up in 2013, works to support culture and creativity, promote wellbeing, and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
Whether you’re interested in gaining valuable experience as an intern or apprentice, or challenging yourself as an accomplished professional, Swarovski offers flexible, exciting and rewarding career opportunities in many different areas.
MTD Industries Sdn Bhd
Senior Engineering Manager
Globetronics Sdn. Bhd.
Priority Account Manager
CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd
Senior, Security Analyst
Dagang Nexchange Berhad
Givaudan Malaysia Sdn Bhd
JINJING TECHNOLOGY MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
ONI GLOBAL (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
|View all Similar Jobs|