Have minimum 10 years of Human Resources related working experience
If yes, please come and join us now!
Business Nature: Manufacturing( Automobile )
- This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is primarily responsible for the whole spectrum of Human Resource functions encompassing Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Industrial Relations, Employee Services and Environment, Safety and Health.
- Execute HR Policies & guidelines and ensure compliance by all levels of employees.
- Work closely with the Union to ensure industrial harmony and good relationship between Company and the Union at all times.
- Provide leadership to ensure that the Company attracts the most suitable and qualified candidates and foster an environment that promotes and motivates employees to contribute their best efforts for the benefit of the Company and its stakeholders.
- Actively promote Company values through activities and programs with the aim of creating a better working environment and build and foster a culture of employee engagement that is consistent with the Company’s culture and vision.
- To formulate, manage and implement staff training and development to improve staff competency , skills and performance.
- Education Background : Bachelor Degree in HR or any related discipline. Diploma with strong experience is ok to try.
- Must have at least 10 years working experience in HR preferably in a mid-sized manufacturing environment.
- Experience in managing a Unionised workforce will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be conversant in all areas of Malaysian Employment Laws, ie Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, Trade Union Act.
- To be station in Mak Mandin, headquarter. However, the candidate must be prepared to travel within Malaysia (once a month) as he/she will be required to oversee a number of manufacturing locations, namely Mak Mandin, Butterworth, Alor Gajah, Malacca and Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. Travelling method could be by car or flight, both will be covered by company. If by car, they will provide company car
1. Send in your latest resume to
2. Call in +604-2919928 for more info
For interested applications, kindly indicate the following in your resume for us to process your application faster.
- Reason for leaving past and present employment
- Expected/Last drawn salary
- Availability date
Thank you for your application but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Type : Company job
Role : N/A
Industry : Human Resources Management/Consulting
Salary : MYR 7,000 - 10,000
REERACOEN is subsidiary of top growing HR company, Neo Career Group in Japan.
There are 18 branches established around Asia, as one of first-class Japanese HR company.
Our strength is speed and we possess overwhelming number of exclusive job vacancies which do not posted in public.
We are ready and happy to assist/support you in your long term career advancement.